This thread is privately moderated by xplaneguy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 29, 2019, 11:07 PM
EB-66C Team Member
Thread OP
New Product

Willy Nillies' Super Simple Series - GLH 250 Laser Cut Kit

Well... Christmas came early this year!

A box was waiting at the door this evening and inside were packages containing my favorite building material....BALSA!! Even better...how about new laser cut "1/2A" & electric powered R/C balsa kits in 2019!

YES, Willy Nillies' GLH 250 kits have arrived, along with a few surprises for my daughter and a kid in the neighborhood....Jetco Thermic Trio Glider kits. Also included were four rolls of Willy Nillies' Covering Material, which I will be using on a GLH 250. Thanks Doug & Becky!

I have to say, I'm really impressed with the packaging and labels on the kits. Lots of care and pride is put into each product and you notice immediately.

I hope to get started on the build this week or this weekend at the latest.

Check out the fine products and much more coming soon at: www.willynillies.com.

Willy Nillies' YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcK...CblftRgHz1SkEQ
Last edited by xplaneguy; Jul 29, 2019 at 11:39 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 30, 2019, 01:57 PM
Forward ever, backward never!
Looks neat, as do the other two models on the Willy Nilly website!

Judging by the YT videos, it flies rather fast, like a warm- or hot-liner. Being a fixed wing beginner, I'll be curious to hear how slowly it can fly (without stalling).
Jul 31, 2019, 01:47 PM
EB-66C Team Member
Thread OP
GLH 250 parts are punched out, assembly begins!

Quick Reply