Dec 26, 2019, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
Still the same awfull 25FPS 1080P camera ... even with 3-axis stabilization, still some jello. I bet it's the last C-fly product before bankrut
Hi,Neo from Cfly company, We are still here and there is no sign of bankrupt. You can see we have a newer version faith instead of the earlier 1080p version. We have about 4-5 new aircrafts coming next year.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 26, 2019, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallaguest1
to me the camera looks better than "dream" version,
has better stabilization, and better color saturation, much more realistic, on the dream version they were pretty much washed out,

yello/rolling shutter due vibrations is still present a bit, but more mitigated for sure, big improvement in my opinion, however we all know mavic air is on top,

https://youtu.be/pgxWlb27khQ
Hi, Neo from cfly company, both cfly faith and dream have a newer version of the camera, could shoot 4k photo and better 1080p video.
Dec 26, 2019, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akelelias
Bought an Eachine EX4. It appear that it is a quality product. However the app ENJOY-FLY that is recommended is not available for android anymore, so i downloaded the C-FLY app form the app store. The app kept crashing even while flying. Thankfully i was able to control the quad to a landing. There is a big lag in FPV. At times no FPV at all. For such a quality product i would have expected a decent enough app to go with the drone. Is there any other app out there better than the C-FLY?
Sorry for the bad experience, could you please tell me what cellphone do you use? I can send you a stable version app if you use android phone. Please send me an email. My email address is [email protected].
Dec 26, 2019, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Gdrone
As per AliExpress sellers, EX4/Faith/X12 are selling well, e.g. Eachine stores of AliExpress sold 633 units. I think this model is well accepted by users.
Maybe some not owned people claimed as per their limited experience, knowledge, fragmented preference...
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000220944516.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000315218783.html
I run the aliexpres official store of cfly company, eachine ex4 and x12 were just a simple rebrand of our faith 4k drone.
Dec 26, 2019, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Banggood is soo deceiving in their listings. They advertise things they don't have in stock. I ordered the Eachine Ex4 on November 19th. It still hasn't shipped and they don't communicate but they are still holding my funds even though i requested them to cancel my transaction so i can buy it somewhere else.
Instead of order from banggood, you can order from our aliexpress official store directly, we will soon have a discount, faith 4k with 2 batteries for only 229 USD with much better quality control.
Dec 26, 2019, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmalo
That's a very interesting question. It does not have a USB-connector, like the X9, however I found a connector under the sticker in the battery compartment. I believe this connector is a serial connector.

I will find out when the correct connector arrives in a week or so from China.
Yes, this is a usb connector, we use modified APM, we co-operate with their team.
Dec 26, 2019, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by C_FLY_Drone_Neo
Sorry for the bad experience, could you please tell me what cellphone do you use? I can send you a stable version app if you use android phone. Please send me an email. My email address is [email protected].
I sent you an email
Dec 28, 2019, 12:25 AM

Fpv

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_FLY_Drone_Neo
Instead of order from banggood, you can order from our aliexpress official store directly, we will soon have a discount, faith 4k with 2 batteries for only 229 USD with much better quality control.
Hello Neo, Is it possible to use an FPV monitor instead of using a smartphone? If so can you tell us the requirements for the monitor?
Dec 28, 2019, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Hello Neo, Is it possible to use an FPV monitor instead of using a smartphone? If so can you tell us the requirements for the monitor?
FPV monitors use analog 5.8 gHz signal which is totally different from what is used with the wifi connection to your phone, so not interchangeable at al.
Dec 28, 2019, 12:54 PM
Well ... at least a representative of the compagny is here .... so for customers it's not a bad news.
Dec 28, 2019, 09:11 PM

My review of this Eachine EX4

Hi fellow rc pilots & rc enthusiasts

Eachine EX4 review. I this Eachine EX4 review I include unboxing, inspection, 5G wifi requirements, app, flight and gimbal stability tests. I used an iphone 8 plus, ios version 13.3 and app version 1.38 but could not get the features to work, but the camera, gimbal, flight stability, duration and performance is what this craft is really about.

Eachine EX4 review - GPS 5G WIFI FPV with 4K HD Camera 3 Axis Stable Gimbal (44 min 14 sec)
Dec 29, 2019, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
FPV monitors use analog 5.8 gHz signal which is totally different from what is used with the wifi connection to your phone, so not interchangeable at al.
They also make dedicated FPV monitors using WI-FI that also allow you to run apps on them like the CRYSTAL SKY from DJI. The CRYSTAL SKY is too expensive at $539. I was asking if anyone knew of a less expensive version. I am looking at an alternative to using a smartphone
Dec 29, 2019, 05:36 PM
Quote:
They also make dedicated FPV monitors using WI-FI that also allow you to run apps on them like the CRYSTAL SKY from DJI. The CRYSTAL SKY is too expensive at $539. I was asking if anyone knew of a less expensive version. I am looking at an alternative to using a smartphone
You didn't mention that, but in that case: maybe a tablet with the right specs?
Last edited by Pixelpeter; Dec 29, 2019 at 05:45 PM.
Jan 01, 2020, 09:13 AM
DJI Phantom
There is New version of the enjoy fly app In the play store, v1. 39
Jan 04, 2020, 04:50 PM
I decided to post mine for sale with a total of 3 batteries

Quick Reply