JJRC Store of AliExpress sold 9 unit of X12:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000338167439.html
Eachine Store of AliExpress sold 410 unit of EX4:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000220944516.html
to remove ads between posts
Dec 07, 2019, 03:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Gdrone
Still misunderstanding "4K" does not mean 4-video, but 4K still photo. Or your ad indicated 4K video-camera or 4K camcorder? if not,
your Ad means 4K still photo and...
And as I said, it's still not the issue right there as I got that sorted out with the seller.

Problem is the 24fps video.

Any idea if I missed a setting to make it go 30fps ? Thanks.

Great drone beside that !
Dec 07, 2019, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorsetFlyer View Post
Does anyone know if the X12 runs Arducopter/Mission Planner open source firmware ?
That's a very interesting question. It does not have a USB-connector, like the X9, however I found a connector under the sticker in the battery compartment. I believe this connector is a serial connector.

I will find out when the correct connector arrives in a week or so from China.
Dec 14, 2019, 10:19 AM

Don't buy it from Banggood

Banggood is soo deceiving in their listings. They advertise things they don't have in stock. I ordered the Eachine Ex4 on November 19th. It still hasn't shipped and they don't communicate but they are still holding my funds even though i requested them to cancel my transaction so i can buy it somewhere else.
Dec 19, 2019, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fidelcastrol
And as I said, it's still not the issue right there as I got that sorted out with the seller.

Problem is the 24fps video.

Any idea if I missed a setting to make it go 30fps ? Thanks.

Great drone beside that !
Sorry for the late reply. But what speed memory card are you using to record with? Got a feeling that your card might be the issue.
Dec 25, 2019, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
They've already -ahum- 'been influenced' by the Mavic with their Obtain quad, they've also been heavily 'inspired' by the Spark when they did their Dream quad, so why not make the set complete and 'impersonate' the Mavic Air.

Hi, I am Neo, the international sales manager of cfly company, thanks for keep focusing on our products. At the beginning of our drone business, we choose learn from the best. But for the coming models for 2020, we designed something unique and ready to make a difference.
Dec 25, 2019, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
I think this company didn't still understand what we are looking for.... At least a good camera with a correct fps, color rendition and light sensitivity well stabilized. All other features are cosmetics if those mentioned above are not fulfilled.
Hi, I am neo from cfly company, I am the international sales manager. Thanks for your advice, but our team thinks different. Firstly we must make our aircraft stable enough and super affordable. We will not sacrifice our stability for a better image solution, after all, most people will buy a DJI when they need professional filming.
Dec 25, 2019, 11:26 AM
Thread OP

Welcome !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_FLY_Drone_Neo
Hi, I am neo from cfly company, I am the international sales manager. Thanks for your advice, but our team thinks different. Firstly we must make our aircraft stable enough and super affordable. We will not sacrifice our stability for a better image solution, after all, most people will buy a DJI when they need professional filming.
Very welcome, Neo !
Your post will be highly appreciated. Many different people have different opinions from different understanding, experience, knowledge, and personal preference. Some sort of fragmented comments are spread out the forum. Your comments are very welcome and giving me valued keys.
Dec 25, 2019, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Haha yes you are right ... I forgot to mention obviously a flying machine not a crashing one .... But even a 30$ toys are stable now so.... should be not so hard... But I don't understand something ... how is helping the stability to have a poor video sensor and a vibrating gimbal ?
Dec 25, 2019, 01:03 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
I think this compagny didn't still understand what we are looking for.... At least a good camera with a correct fps, color rendition and light sensitivity well stabilized. All other features are cosmetics if those mentioned above are not fullfilled.
As per AliExpress sellers, EX4/Faith/X12 are selling well, e.g. Eachine stores of AliExpress sold 633 units. I think this model is well accepted by users.
Maybe some not owned people claimed as per their limited experience, knowledge, fragmented preference...
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000220944516.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000315218783.html
Dec 25, 2019, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Hi, I am Neo, the international sales manager of cfly company, thanks for keep focusing on our products. At the beginning of our drone business, we choose learn from the best. But for the coming models for 2020, we designed something unique and ready to make a difference.
Always good to see representatives of manufacturers reaching out, although it is rather late in the game. Will be interesting to see what C-fly comes up with for 2020, but from what I've seen of the quads I've mentioned before, I cannot escape the feeling that C-fly brings out quads and kind of abandon them the moment they're released. I guess you cannot expect a lot of costumer support of a cheap quad manufacturer, but then again the Obtain for instance wasn't exactly 'cheap' for what it offered imo. The Dream also seemed to have okay hardware, but badly need 'tweeking' (by Cfly) to get more/ the most out of it; the same is applicable for the Faith: decent quad, decent camera but let down by sloppy development and because of that it is just 'okay' imo while it could be 'good' if firmware would be updated, like for instance Fimi did with their A3. The Fimi A3 is similar to the Faith, but has been 'tweeked' by Fimi and is now still one of the better 'budget' Aerial Photography (video) quads outthere imo. C-fly should spend some more effort on fine tuning their own products and people might start to take notice. Just my 5 cents worth of thoughts.
Dec 25, 2019, 08:07 PM
Bought an Eachine EX4. It appear that it is a quality product. However the app ENJOY-FLY that is recommended is not available for android anymore, so i downloaded the C-FLY app form the app store. The app kept crashing even while flying. Thankfully i was able to control the quad to a landing. There is a big lag in FPV. At times no FPV at all. For such a quality product i would have expected a decent enough app to go with the drone. Is there any other app out there better than the C-FLY?
Dec 26, 2019, 02:10 AM
DJI Phantom
Quote:
Are you planning any future firmware update for the the faith or the app?
Dec 26, 2019, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Are you kidding ?
Yes, compare to the price point and the FPV range
Dec 26, 2019, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ican3d
The controller design looks exactly like C-FLY DREAM. Recycled hardwares?
Hi, I am from cfly company, this is not recycled hardware, all of our aircraft use same controller, except 2.4g smart. We have a new controller next year, with LCD screen.

Quick Reply