Jul 29, 2019, 10:31 AM
Thread OP
New Product

Eachine EX4/JJRC X12/C-Fly Faith 3-Axis 2K Video drone

Overview - Quick Details
Model Number: Faith Pro
Style: drone with 3-axis gimbal
Camera Resoluiton: FHD: 1920*1080p - 120 wide angle camera (90 adjustable angle by remote controller)
Live-View Frequency: 5GHz
Function: 3D full function,Positioning Sensors,Auto Home,Follow,3Axis Gimbal
Drone Battery: 11.4V 2400mAh HVLi-Po 3S
Controller Battery: 3.7V 2600mAh Li-Po
Controller Frequency: 5GHz
Flying time: 25 mins
Control Distance: 2000 meters
Live-Vies Distance: 1200 meters

Features:

- Advanced 5G WiFi with 1080P Gimbal Camera 720P FPV, the image is sharper; the camera can be tilted 90 with the remote control, allowing us to get more angle images. 5G wifi transmission ensures high-quality real time video - ideals for selfie.
- GPS/GLONASS double mode, Provides you with accurate positioning details of your drone. Built in Return-to-Home (RTH) function for safer fly, the drone will automatically return to home precisely when its battery is low or the signal is weak when flying out of range, never worrying about losing the drone.
- Flying distance of up to 2000 meters, WIFI distance of 1200 meters and a height of 500 meters allow you to enjoy higher and farther scenery.
- 25 Mins Max Flying Time: The High-capacity 11.4V 2400mAh intelligent battery yields up to 25mins flight time.
- Brushless Motor: It is so quiet but very powerful when running. Breakdown rarely occurs and motor replacement is seldom required, which makes your flight more enjoyable.
- Orbit mode: Orbit mode let the drone fly in a circle around a set waypoint and make sure you will get panorama pictures and video.
- User-defined Flight Plan: Open the drone APP, use flight plan at your fingertips, just draw a route on the screen, the copter will auto as per the given path.
- With Optical Flow and Ultrasonic positioning system provides super stable flight.
- With Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying .
- With One key to return function makes it easily to find the way home.
- with low power protection overcurrent protection.
http://cfly-cn.com/Product/faith.html

Promotion Video
https://cloud.video.alibaba.com/play...2113988594.mp4

LKRC - Test Tầm Bay Xa, Thời Gian Bay Flycam C-fly Faith Gimbal 3 Trục (21 min 14 sec)

C-Fly Faith - Flycam Bay Xa 2km - Gimbal Chống Rung 3 Trục - Bay 25 Phút - Camera Full 1080 (11 min 18 sec)
Last edited by 5Gdrone; Dec 06, 2019 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Additional dta
to remove ads between posts
Jul 29, 2019, 10:54 AM
They've already -ahum- 'been influenced' by the Mavic with their Obtain quad, they've also been heavily 'inspired' by the Spark when they did their Dream quad, so why not make the set complete and 'impersonate' the Mavic Air.

Jul 29, 2019, 11:13 AM
I think this compagny didn't still understand what we are looking for.... At least a good camera with a correct fps, color rendition and light sensitivity well stabilized. All other features are cosmetics if those mentioned above are not fullfilled.
Jul 29, 2019, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
I think this compagny didn't still understand what we are looking for.... At least a good camera with a correct fps, color rendition and light sensitivity well stabilized. All other features are cosmetics if those mentioned above are not fullfilled.
Agreed, if they get those basics (good camera with good working stabilisation) right, they've got a winner imo. Maybe it's 'third time lucky' this time around for C-fly?

Jul 30, 2019, 12:17 AM
ultra cheap pilot
The controller design looks exactly like C-FLY DREAM. Recycled hardwares?
Aug 04, 2019, 08:02 PM
Thread OP

Another YouTuber's Review Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by ican3d
The controller design looks exactly like C-FLY DREAM. Recycled hardwares?
Mở hộp và bay thử Cfly Faith bản thử nghiệm sắp ra mắt: Gimbal 3 trục quay full HD - Flycamvn (30 min 13 sec)
Last edited by 5Gdrone; Aug 05, 2019 at 08:39 AM.
Aug 05, 2019, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Gdrone

Still the same awfull 25FPS 1080P camera ... even with 3-axis stabilization, still some jello. I bet it's the last C-fly product before bankrut
Aug 11, 2019, 09:52 PM
Thread OP
Factory made promotion videos:

C-Fly faith Test Flight (0 min 16 sec)
Last edited by 5Gdrone; Aug 27, 2019 at 07:42 PM.
Aug 27, 2019, 07:43 PM
Thread OP

YouTuber's Flight review of c-Fly Faith

C-fly Faith 3 Axis Gimbal (0 min 29 sec)
Sep 13, 2019, 02:06 AM
to me the camera looks better than "dream" version,
has better stabilization, and better color saturation, much more realistic, on the dream version they were pretty much washed out,

yello/rolling shutter due vibrations is still present a bit, but more mitigated for sure, big improvement in my opinion, however we all know mavic air is on top,

Review Flycam C-Fly Faith Có Gimbal 3 Trục Giá Rẻ Nhất - JOLAVN (12 min 45 sec)
Last edited by wallaguest1; Sep 13, 2019 at 02:06 PM.
Sep 23, 2019, 06:03 PM

A little too harsh

I have read some fairly negative comments and comments that sound as if the writer still is unconvinced this a good product. This drone sells for less then $225. online. If the videos and review I have seen are accurate I think this is a great value. Please point out another drone for less than $250. that has a three axis gimbal and close to a 1000 meter range. They don't exist.. don't believe me? Just try and find one. If you do please post back and let me know so that I can get one. I am going to order one from the dread ali express and see what happens.
Sep 24, 2019, 08:42 PM
Thread OP

Hubsan Zino

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray58drone
I have read some fairly negative comments and comments that sound as if the writer still is unconvinced this a good product. This drone sells for less then $225. online. If the videos and review I have seen are accurate I think this is a great value. Please point out another drone for less than $250. that has a three axis gimbal and close to a 1000 meter range. They don't exist.. don't believe me? Just try and find one. If you do please post back and let me know so that I can get one. I am going to order one from the dread ali express and see what happens.
Zino from US$245.51
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32997725750.html
Sep 25, 2019, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Gdrone
C-Fly Faith will be better than Zino IMO
Sep 25, 2019, 04:24 PM
Thread OP

C-Fly Official Store at AliExpress

Quote:
Originally Posted by helipal
C-Fly Official Store at AliExpress sold out Faith at US$214.99 now !:
https://cflyai.aliexpress.com/store/...516206945.html
Now in stock
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000...chweb201603_52
Last edited by 5Gdrone; Oct 01, 2019 at 12:07 PM.
Oct 01, 2019, 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by helipal
Are you kidding ?

Quick Reply