Jul 28, 2019, 08:44 PM
Thread OP
Idea

align 800 dfc with virtual wing/ orientation visual aid

I am a pretty decent helicopter pilot just don't want to crash this expencive bird I am trying to build up my you tube chanel. If you can please select watch on you tube and like or dislike and place comments there thank you . once i get a big lotto ticket or someone wants to sponsor me or i get vbar rescue im in no hurry to crash this big helicopter. It comes with an expencive rebuild cost.the main blades alone i think are around 140 w/o shipping thats just the top of the list depending on how hard it crashes. I'v had crashes that just needed new links and blades and i'v had crashes that needed new tail boom torque tube blades main gear tail drive gear skids and with an 800 size helicopter that gets very expencive. I have not yet crashed this helicopter and don't plan to. On a previous flight that day with my trusty tt nitro i did a bunch of flips and an attempt at tok toks lol i have loads of spare parts for a tt and there extremely durable i havent damaged a frame yet most bad crashes its just a tail boom skids and feathering shaft. inn fact the flybar i am flying now was severely bent I straitened it out pretty good. Enjoy

Align 800dfc with virtual wing confidence booster (7 min 41 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Sep 14, 2019, 11:01 AM
If you want your channel to fly get a camera person who can focus and a Mic you wear so you can be heard, otherwise just a novice video and people will just visit once.

Quick Reply