Nov 12, 2019, 11:22 PM
Hi, will there be any black Friday specials we can look forward to?
to remove ads between posts
Nov 15, 2019, 04:14 PM
Ghost Rider the pattern's full

Lightburner LED Afterburner/Rochobby Super Scorpion 70mm

First flight with the Lightburner system.
The sun was a little too low in the sky to capture it well on video, but it looked great in person!

Rochobby Super Scorpion 70mm with Lightburner afterburner system (0 min 46 sec)
Nov 17, 2019, 12:26 PM
Mine unit has a hard time to calibrate at first. I connected it with a Y connector to the throttle as advised but it does not calibrate. I need to plug it in a separate channel and slowly go to the max and back to neutral before it starts working. Any thoughts how to fix it?
Nov 17, 2019, 12:30 PM
The Lightburner
Quote:
Originally Posted by le fou
Mine unit has a hard time to calibrate at first. I connected it with a Y connector to the throttle as advised but it does not calibrate. I need to plug it in a separate channel and slowly go to the max and back to neutral before it starts working. Any thoughts how to fix it?
Probably a bad controller, please send me a PM and I'll send you a new one.
Nov 17, 2019, 12:32 PM
The Lightburner
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDTSI
Hi, will there be any black Friday specials we can look forward to?
Black Friday deals will be announced on our website few days before, stay tuned!
Nov 17, 2019, 08:40 PM
I am looking to put one on my 9 blade FW Avanti but on the web page for the Avanti it states "This is a single LED Lightburner". Does that mean it does not have the intensity of other models? How many LED's on other models?
Nov 18, 2019, 02:59 PM
If it's R/C, I LIKE IT!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirion
I am looking to put one on my 9 blade FW Avanti but on the web page for the Avanti it states "This is a single LED Lightburner". Does that mean it does not have the intensity of other models? How many LED's on other models?
Its only in reference to how many exhaust ports the jet has. ie: Avanti has one, a F-15 has two...
Latest blog entry: 93" AJ Laser 230z
Nov 27, 2019, 03:25 PM
Ghost Rider the pattern's full
Hey Ran,
I'm enjoying the lightburner in my scorpion and it gets lots of attention!
Have you considered making it flicker? Knowing nothing about the technology, I have a different system in a larger EDF and the flickering gives it a more authentic look.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Nov 28, 2019, 11:32 PM
Finally got the LB in my BAE Hawk and will post pics soon. I really love it. Much more realistic than the standard LED Rings. Easy as peasy install with no issues. Solid product. Going to get one for my twin 70mm Sukoi.
Nov 29, 2019, 05:23 PM
I am using the Lightburner in a MIG17, Flexjet, and a TaffHobby Viper. They work really well. I think I might need another one with the Black Friday 15%
Nov 29, 2019, 11:17 PM
Really looking forward to receiving my Lightburner. have been studying all of the other options and this is definitely the most realistic!
Nov 30, 2019, 11:55 PM
Sent a message to RanGee and he was quick and professional in his reply. Will be ordering one or two lightburners. Very excited!

Quick Reply