Jul 27, 2019, 08:25 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Club 40 Plans

Morning All,

Just wondering if anyone may be able to assist. I am trying to track down a set of Club 40 Racer plans and are not having to much luck presently.

Any assistance would be greatly welcomed and appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

Johno
to remove ads between posts
Jul 29, 2019, 10:30 PM
RCPRO.ORG has laser cut kits maybe given you are down under you could get the print files from Don. Also check out World Models, They make the ARF's and Im sure there is an importer in AU that could hook you up!
https://www.theworldmodels.com/store...h-II-Solid-Red

Sparky
Jul 30, 2019, 03:12 AM
Thread OP
Thanks Sparky, appreciate it.

I managed to send Don Stegall a couple of emails via his Stegall Hobbies page the other week but haven't as yet heard back.

I am able to get World Models aircraft here but thought initially plans if available as I am a fan of scratch building, keeps my mind a little more occupied with constructive things.

Thanks heaps for the reply, greatly appreciated

Johno
Jul 30, 2019, 06:30 PM
Johno, Don Stegall has had some serious health issues this year. I have a the fuselage plan which you can have for the cost of shipping. It's got every fuselage part full size. It doesn't have the tail surfaces, but if you are interested I can also send you a stab, and rudder from a crash. Sorry no wing plans.
Aug 01, 2019, 03:24 AM
Thread OP
Thanks very much for your generous offer it is greatly appreciated

I will PM my details and we can take it from there.

Many Thanks

Michael "Johno" Johnson
Aug 01, 2019, 08:30 PM
Johno,
If you want to build a sport plane to fly there are other options out there as well. Some might be a better choice. However if you want to start to race the planes I think The ARF option would be more appealing to other potential racers.
Don S has had his issues so he might be able to help if he is up to it.
Sparky
Aug 11, 2019, 06:05 AM
Thread OP
Many thanks to a couple of guys, especially Greg and Don both of whom have been fantastic and most helpful gentleman.

All has been sorted. Once again sincere thanks for the assistance.

Cheers

Johno

Quick Reply