Aug 13, 2019, 07:44 AM
Hi there,
I just got my Crossbow AAT today and hoped to find a manual in the very cool case it came in.
Nothing else in the case than a bag with some cables.
Does anyone have an idea where to get some detailed information about it?
I am planning to use it with a mavlink system.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 13, 2019, 07:51 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowly
Hi there,
I just got my Crossbow AAT today and hoped to find a manual in the very cool case it came in.
Nothing else in the case than a bag with some cables.
Does anyone have an idea where to get some detailed information about it?
I am planning to use it with a mavlink system.
I informed Charles and asked him to contact you.
Aug 13, 2019, 02:27 PM
Cant believe someone would spend $1000 on a tracker that has less than a 20 word description on the manufacturer website and no real information shows up on a Google search.
Aug 14, 2019, 02:56 PM
Aye. I’d love to try one but thats 1000usd blind right there. What is the reason for the premium price over the standard tracker?
Aug 23, 2019, 08:12 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEE DONG YUN
Hi! FPV_model

Crossbow mini AAT is released?

can i buy it at www.myflydream.com?
Mini Crossbow AAT On the website is on sale
Aug 24, 2019, 12:40 AM
Looks great and great price too. How much weight can this tracker support? I fly mostly 1.2 so the antennas are definitely big. Just need to confirm before I order.
Aug 24, 2019, 01:09 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyincali
How much weight can this tracker support?
800g
Aug 24, 2019, 02:01 PM
Ok looks like the Gatlin wonít work as itís 790 or so but the Rc will weigh some too. Think I am gonna order one and several of the tiny teleplay to try it out. This may become insanely popular with so many people trying long range again.

Has anyone tested how far into static or bad picture this will get before the tracking no longer comes through. Assuming It is like other trackers and if telemetry is lost it will stain the last pointed position.
Aug 26, 2019, 12:26 AM
Thread OP
MyFlyDream mini Crossbow Automatic Antenna Tracker 2019 NEW AAT (0 min 40 sec)
Aug 26, 2019, 12:27 AM
Tell me how to connect TeleFlyTiny Quick to omnibus f4 pro to work MFD mini Crossbow AAT in INAV? OCD omnibus f4 pro will be replaced by OCD TeleFlyTiny Quick?
Aug 28, 2019, 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyincali
Cant believe someone would spend $1000 on a tracker that has less than a 20 word description on the manufacturer website and no real information shows up on a Google search.
No risk no fun.
I have not gotten very much further yet.
I have a few pages of a better description of how it is to be used but not very detailed from the sight of a guy that wants to know exactly how things work in the inside before he powers it up.
Aug 30, 2019, 08:38 AM

Crossbow mini manual

Copy and past into Google translate's document search for English version.
Sep 01, 2019, 05:54 AM
I have a question about MAVlink support...

How exactly the MAVlink support in the Antenna Tracker can be used on practice?
Can someone throw a couple examples at me?
Sep 04, 2019, 08:33 AM
If you provide information with how to connect it to INav via a uart and make it work. I'll buy it
Sep 04, 2019, 08:53 AM
I join ironiic. Explain how to connect mini Crossbow AAT to other flight controllers in INAV and I will buy it.
I think about it, many pilots think. The forums are looking for a universal Antenna Tracker.

Quick Reply