Jul 30, 2019, 10:14 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebatfink
Yes its certainly got me interested in getting an MFD AAT. I think only downside is it cant get down to 5v, Id love to put this in some of my smaller 2s models like the nano goblin. But think will try it in the larger ones. Will the manual be available in the coming days or are we talking in weeks? Thanks.
The manual came out
to remove ads between posts
Jul 30, 2019, 10:35 PM
Looking forward to this.
Jul 30, 2019, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebatfink
Yes its certainly got me interested in getting an MFD AAT. I think only downside is it cant get down to 5v, Id love to put this in some of my smaller 2s models like the nano goblin. But think will try it in the larger ones. Will the manual be available in the coming days or are we talking in weeks? Thanks.
Cheap and tiny for the 2s models
https://www.readymaderc.com/products...tage-regulator
You can also get step downs or step up/step downs from pololu that are tiny and inexpensive.
Jul 31, 2019, 08:54 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyd60
Hi please post the wiring. We can wait for the instructions. But with the wiring I can probably figure the rest out.
The manual has come out
Jul 31, 2019, 07:07 PM
Gravity is patient............
Thanks. I am using this along with a Kakute f4 v2 controller which has a built in osd that I am already using.

Where is it best to connect the telefly tiny? Before the kakute controller or after?

I tried connecting video in and out and ground of the telefly tiny video connector directly to the video and ground connections on the kakute (where the existing camera in and out to tx and ground are set up). It works but when I disable the telefly tiny osd I get white lines in the picture. I can make the white lines go away if I touch the telefly tiny anywhere. So that's kind of weird. I think those white lines are crushed pieces of the telefly tiny osd so it seems like some sort of sync issue. I should mention that with the telefly tiny osd enabled it is garbled regardless of ntsc or pal selection (I am using pal). It is a runcam eagle2 camera.
Jul 31, 2019, 07:14 PM
I would leave cam connected to FC. Vtx pad on FC to cam wire on the Telefly and vtx wire on Telefly to your vtx.
Jul 31, 2019, 07:23 PM
Gravity is patient............
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyincali
I would leave cam connected to FC. Vtx pad on FC to cam wire on the Telefly and vtx wire on Telefly to your vtx.
Thanks I'll give it a go.

Edit: that did it Thanks sparkyincali
Last edited by billyd60; Jul 31, 2019 at 07:45 PM.
Aug 03, 2019, 05:02 AM
Does anybody have a video or screencapture of the OSD yet?
Aug 08, 2019, 05:03 AM
TinyTF OSD
Aug 08, 2019, 02:13 PM
Now I just have to find a tracker.
Aug 11, 2019, 02:40 AM
Thread OP
New aat, mini aat
Aug 11, 2019, 07:34 AM
Hi FPV_model,

Can you provide more info on the MAVlink compability of the new TeleFlyTiny? What data, besides GPS, will it support?
Aug 11, 2019, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV_model
New aat, mini aat
Hi! FPV_model

Crossbow mini AAT is released?

can i buy it at www.myflydream.com?
Aug 11, 2019, 12:53 PM
Where is all the information on the crossbow and the crossbow mini? Price specs as far as load capacity etc?
Aug 11, 2019, 05:53 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEE DONG YUN
Hi! FPV_model

Crossbow mini AAT is released?

can i buy it at www.myflydream.com?
The Crossbow mini AAT version is now only for trial sales in China, the foreign version is being tested, and the time to market has not yet come out.

Quick Reply