This thread is privately moderated by FlySkyRC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 26, 2019, 11:12 AM
Thread OP
New Product

New listing覧Paladin PL18, everything you will need, and more.

New listing——Paladin PL18, everything you will need, and more. (2 min 35 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Aug 08, 2019, 12:37 AM
Is it compatible with the fs-ia6b and fs-ia10b receivers, being afhds2a?
Aug 08, 2019, 04:10 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Gauci
Is it compatible with the fs-ia6b and fs-ia10b receivers, being afhds2a?
Hi, Charles Gauci

PL18 is backwards compatible with all 2A RX through RF 003
Aug 22, 2019, 10:04 PM
I tried to save a model to my computer I downloaded the software for the Pl 18 from your site and when I plug the transmitter in it searched for drivers and completed and then nothing The software opens but doesn’t recognize the transmitter ??? Am I forgetting something here I had no issues when I would hook up my old FS-i10 but the computer doesn’t seem to recognize the PL-18 with or without software open so what do I need to do here has anyone been successful saving or as they call it exporting a plane set up to a computer ?? I went to the app (models) selected export model and a message say to hook up to a computer with the usb cord .....which it is hooked up it starts to charge but I can’t export models ?!?!
Aug 24, 2019, 09:12 PM
Note to FlySky
Flew today with both transmitters i10 and PL18 and we need a single beep at each minute when timers are going down,
it’s on the i10 but not the PL-18
please keep the last 10 seconds count down and if Possible make that change on the i10 to beep only on the last 10 seconds thank you !!
And while I’m on a wish list bring out replacement Hall effect gimbals for the i10 this would revitalize the popular i-10
Sep 06, 2019, 12:28 PM
Is it possible to use the FrSky DJT-JR module? As wel as a bunch of older afhds 2a receivers i have a bunch of frsky receivers in my stock.
It would be super easy to be able to use both....
Sep 06, 2019, 02:00 PM
Yes you will but from what I understand no telemetry will be avail able
Oct 09, 2019, 05:46 AM

How sure can we be that FlySky is selling the module adaptor ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlySkyRC

Hi ,How sure can we be that FlySky is gone sell this JR Module adaptor in not to long time span .
Is this gone work for different transmitting protocols ,like Futaba Fasst or Spectrum modules ?
I want to buy a Paladin PL18 but as long I don't know for sure that this adaptor is coming for sale I wait .

I hope to get a answer from FlySky about this matter ,Thanks
Last edited by TheTimeTraveler; Oct 09, 2019 at 11:36 AM.

Quick Reply