Jul 25, 2019, 12:52 PM
ไม่เป็นไร
Thread OP
New Product

High point leak down test kit

HIGH POINT LEAK DOWN TEST KIT
From the makers of the popular "PRO TUNE STICK".

For more info on leak down testing and kit click here: https://protunestick.ecwid.com

Wondering why you canít get your engine to idle correctly? Engine running lean? Youíre sure you have checked everything and still canít figure it out?

Well you probably have an air leak somewhere.

How do I find out if I have an air leak thatís effecting my engines performance?

Well, the best way to figure out if your two-stroke RC airplane engine has an air leak. Test it!

These leaks include anything coming from the crank seals,cylinder head gasket, base gasket, the spark plug threads, intake manifold, or exhaust manifold. No matter where these air leaks originate, they affect the performance of your engine, making the engine difficult to tune, and are not normal for a healthy engine and will eventually end up costing you your engine if not the whole plane.

Performing a leak down test is the best method for determining if and where air leaks are coming from. A leak down test is fairly simple to perform test (if you have the right equipment) and can provide tremendous amounts of information about the health of an engine. I typically like to perform a leak down test on an engine if Iím having trouble tuning the engine consistently, if Iíve bought a used engine with a suspect past history,or when Iím finishing up assembling a new engine. The biggest mistake I see allot of people make is when they rebuild an engine with new parts and skip the leak down test. I cannot count the number of times where I have rebuilt an engine with new parts and then performed a leak down test to find a gasket that was not sealing properly or another part that was causing a problem. The leak down test is imperative and ultimately becomes a form of cheap insurance against the time and money that has gone into the build...
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply