This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 25, 2019, 12:18 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

MG 800 - Tentative steps

Measure twice , cut once ...

1) I glued in the horizontal stabs .. Since the fuse is two pieces , and the stabs are two pieces .. ( Go with the flow )
2) I used some double sided tape to put in the elevator servo . Then fitted up the controls for that side of the fuse .
2.5) I cut a small slot for the servo lead in the bottom of the servo slot .. ( There is none )
3) I will use some steel wire to join the two elevator sides ( Not included in the kit )
4) For the wing , I will try one servo , can always change my mind !
5) I used a circular servo arm cut to purpose and will allow for two connections ..

Next I will need to solder a 10A ESC ..
I want to dummy fit the motor and ESC before gluing the fuse ..
So far , a little bit of thinking ! Then some test fitting !
I want the ESC to be a clean neat install , leaving lots of internal space .. ( Dont want cabling everywhere )

Part 3

Maiden Flight
Last edited by old4570; Jul 30, 2019 at 12:18 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply