Sep 10, 2019, 03:09 AM
Props look like they have a lot of "grip", which I love but haven't been able to achieve without an enormous amount of vibrations during cruising, yet.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 10, 2019, 03:58 AM
Unfortunately I haven't yet the Nazgul5 (hope to try it soon) but I'm very impressed by the quality of Iflight in general.
I'm using an iFlight frame for my custom made cinewhoop and I'm happy for the quality.

Definitely I think iFlight is doing a good job using quality components for the RTF (Caddx cam, SucceX flight controller, ...)
Sep 10, 2019, 04:54 AM
I just reviewed this drone this weekend. Overall I have to tell that IMO it is a top performing drone with a bargain price.

Quality is very good, stating from the frame perfectly machined and finishing with all the other components.

Som pros and cons I find on it:

PROS
  • Nice frame, already known XL5 but has many space and good quality. Carbon looks good too.
  • Motors are also good ones, Xing motors are quite liked by all pilots.
  • VTX and antenna perform very well, no noise and good video range and quality.
  • The caddx camera is also one of the best quality/price balanced. With high quality.
  • Printed parts are also good quality and makes a difference to other quads in the market. They have a very good design and solve many problems.
  • Betaflight is well setup, all the work is done for the user.
  • It includes nearly everything, it is a real bind and fly.
  • Battery on the top: great.
  • Great flyer, smooth and powerful.

CONS
  • No manual, at least to tell you the props are inversed. Not so important.
  • There´s only one thing missed: an autonomous buzzer.
  • No more cons.

I will recomend this drone to anyone.

This is my review in YT, I would like to have recorded more fly footage but rain has started and it won´t be possible for some days:

Iflight NAZGUL5: mucha CALIDAD con un precio ajustado (129€) (11 min 19 sec)
Sep 10, 2019, 06:13 AM
Thread OP
Use code BGnazgul to get 12% OFF
Latest blog entry: Ways to contact me
Sep 10, 2019, 08:05 AM
Something that surprised me: nothing of propwhash (not so common in bnf drones) and that it is very very silent. Probably also because of the props.

Another curiosity: motors spin reversed (first "full size" drone I got this way from the manufacturer).
Sep 10, 2019, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumfear
Something that surprised me: nothing of propwhash (not so common in bnf drones) and that it is very very silent. Probably also because of the props.

Another curiosity: motors spin reversed (first "full size" drone I got this way from the manufacturer).
What configuration to use in the gopro 5 session? and it carries nd filter? and some software processing?
Sep 20, 2019, 07:14 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Maiden Video Preview for my RCG Homies - not yet public:

2019 #110 Maiden iFlight NAZGUL5 4S version (Metallica - Sad But True) (5 min 36 sec)
Sep 22, 2019, 02:58 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Another preview for RCG...

2019 #113 iFlight Nazgul5 4S MAYBURY STATE PARK Ripping (3 min 0 sec)
Oct 15, 2019, 05:29 AM
RC Addict
My maiden flights with the iFlight Nazgul 5 - 4s version.

iflight nazgul 5 | Maiden Flights | Noob mistakes (13 min 16 sec)

Quick Reply