This thread is privately moderated by PFendi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 22, 2019, 10:32 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Well, I crashed it.

A few hours after finishing the build, I was flying it in fpv for the first time and was having a great time. Then I flew right into the long edge of a van door (my van!! no noticeable damage tho!). Some frame damage, and one motor got popped open. Luckily, there is no further damage! New frame and set of motors has been ordered. This is why you all said to buy an extra frame right away, isn't it.

In photos:
The bent standoff soaked up much of the crash, and the camera was spared by only half a millimeter! (hard to see in the pic)
The GoPro was ejected immediately, snapping the 3 zip-ties holding it down. Velcroed down for the pic. Crash footage coming soon!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply