This thread is privately moderated by basslord1124, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 22, 2019, 02:58 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

FT Edge: Build Intro Part 1....Oh my, what have I got myself into?

So after seeing Flitetest release the FT Edge it totally blew my mind on how awesome it looked. Unlike previous Flitetest foamboard designs, this thing had more curve and sleekness to the design. It made me wonder if Flitetest used some other material besides foamboard to make it look that good....nope, the plane was made out of foamboard. So that really attracted me to the plane and made me add it to my never ending list of plane projects.

Looking at the Edge briefly, I kinda thought it may be too complex of a build and that I might just make it a low priority project. Perhaps something to tackle next year. But thanks to the awesome Flitetest community and Flitetest forums, folks encouraged me to go ahead and proceed with the build. So here it is, in its early stages.

FT Edge: Build Intro Part 1 ....What have I got myself into? (9 min 8 sec)

Expect to see more Edge build video progress and eventually a glorious maiden flight (hopefully without a crash) video.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply