Jase Dussia - 1st Place at XFC 2019!

"Mr. Ace" has proven to the best at the 2019 XFC!!

Splash

Jase "The Ace" Does Good!

I want to give Jase a huge congrats for putting all his skills to the test and bringing home the gold. I know the hours he puts in each day to be able to fly the way he does. It's not magic, it's talent and dedication... and support from his family that makes Jase great. Jase is a true ambassador to the hobby that not only inspires others with his flying but also with his friendliness and down to earth attitude on the field. We are lucky as a hobby to have him and his family representing us all over the world. Congrats from FG!!!

From Jase

Just surreal! Thank you, Lord for keeping my RC passion alive and the opportunity to compete at another XFC! The caliber of pilots was off the charts and I have to admit, it was a bit intimidating looking at the list of pilots leading up to the contest. Thank you, mom and dad, for always making sure I have a chance to reach my goals. All of my sponsors stepped up huge as they always do. I never had the least bit of doubt in any of my equipment. Of course, the efforts put forth by the entire XFCv2 committee were not unnoticed! Can't wait until the next one!

From John Dussia

Huge congrats to Jase for winning XFCV2 airplane category AND for receiving the Grand champion award!! He flew the new 104” Laser during the known rounds and the 101.5” Slick 580 during the Freestyle rounds. Each one powered by a Desert Aircraft 120cc engine.

Excellent work bud!!!

Gear

• Extreme Flight Laser for the "knowns" competition
  • Slick 540's freestyle routine
  • Desert Aircraft 120cc engine
  • TX - iX12 and DX20
  • RX - Spektrum Powersafe Receivers

XFCv2 Final Round

1. Jase Dussia
  2. Spencer Nordquist
  3. Briyant Mark
  4. Sacha Ceconi
  5. Santiago Perez Sequeria
  6. Antonio de Souza
  7. Harel Koriat

XFC Photos - Thanks to Emilio Canovas Moreno!!

FlightReviewz XFCv2: Jase Dussia, Round 1 - Freestyle (2019) (4 min 20 sec)

FlightReviewz XFCv2: Jase Dussia, FINALS Round 1 - Freestyle (2019) (4 min 53 sec)

Daily Dedication

In this video, Jase talks about how he trains using a flight sim.

Jase The Ace Dussia and Real Flight Simulator (4 min 20 sec)

Jul 22, 2019, 01:04 PM
Team Extreme Flight
Great work, Jase!
Jul 22, 2019, 01:19 PM
Crazy 3D
Fantastic Jase
Jul 22, 2019, 01:43 PM
Congrats Jase!

Also a shout out for Spencer Nordquist, he was in it to win it! He put on extremely entertaining shows. Several times he was brushing the tops of the weeds with rudder and wingtips. The crowd went crazy, darn near gave me a heart attack just watching. It had to of been a close points margin between first & second.

Here's Spencer.
FlightReviewz XFCv2: Spencer Nordquist, FINALS Round 1 - Freestyle (2019) (4 min 36 sec)

Another competitor had an unfortunate (but spectacular) event. You can see what's left of the turbine being carried in the far left hand side of the second pic.
Name: 2019-07-20 13.28.19.jpg
Views: 166
Size: 4.41 MB
Description:

Name: 2019-07-20 13.28.57.jpg
Views: 133
Size: 1.06 MB
Description:
Last edited by jwellsy; Jul 22, 2019 at 02:22 PM.
Jul 22, 2019, 03:40 PM
100% electric since 1990
I've left a few smoking holes in the ground in my day... but I bet that turbine crash was really spectacular!

Edit: saw the video. Yup.
Jul 22, 2019, 08:38 PM
I am not a robot

OK, that's it....

I missed this one because I had a family picnic on Sunday, and it was supposed to be very hot down there....it was very hot here until Sunday.

I'm wondering if there is someplace close to the field where I could rent a motorhome. I'm going next year...starting to plan right now.

Congrats to Jase and all the other competitors who made the field. Just making it to XFC is a unimaginable and quite impossible feat to me.

Next years vacation....I can hardly wait.
Jul 22, 2019, 08:38 PM
Jase, you are an awesome pilot! Thank you for giving credit to he whom you serve......Rut
Jul 22, 2019, 11:00 PM
Jase,

Legend, Winner!!!! Go you good thing sir!

Danny
Jul 23, 2019, 02:56 PM
3D Addict
Hard to top that flying. Can you play Metallica the whole way through next time ?
Jul 24, 2019, 03:28 AM
congratulation to all pilots. I would be nice to see the Sheets with the Points of each flight....
Regards
Jonathan (France)
Jul 29, 2019, 05:50 PM
Fly hard, land soft ;)
Thanks everyone! Was great to see all the pilots from around the world fly! Thanks Frank and everyone else from XFC for keeping it alive.

Quick Reply