This thread is privately moderated by nigelsheffield, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 22, 2019, 02:19 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

QWinOut New web site from xt-xinte with new name and wide range of fpv gear 20% off.

My contact at xt-xinte has told me of their new website with wide range of products Inc cinewhoops toothpicks etc etc parts and full quads.
Prices look good as always from xt-xinte cheaper than banggood.
Right now 20% off and free postage, with similar / cheaper prices to banggood anyway there are some deals to be had!
Defo worth checking out
https://bit.ly/2y0ipEv

And use my code for 5% off. NIGELSHEFFIELD

Name: Screenshot_2019-07-22-08-23-17.png
Views: 20
Size: 1.33 MB
Description:

Edit , I just ordered the toothpick pro for $106!!!!
Last edited by nigelsheffield; Jul 22, 2019 at 03:26 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 22, 2019, 04:49 AM
Some good prices. Do u know why they're changing sites?
Jul 22, 2019, 05:50 AM
Thread OP
Just told me they made a better site with more products.
Oh and free postage was one of the main themes because lots of people didn't like the postage seperate.
Jul 22, 2019, 09:56 AM
I hope this is legit.

Banggood have been screwing me over lately, despite being a VIP5 member and having no major problems with them for over 5 years. It would be nice to move my business elsewhere.
Jul 22, 2019, 09:59 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Nice... I will order soon.
Jul 22, 2019, 10:21 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temporal Flux
I hope this is legit.

Banggood have been screwing me over lately, despite being a VIP5 member and having no major problems with them for over 5 years. It would be nice to move my business elsewhere.
I've noticed you are getting a raw deal with banggood from your posts recently, I've been ok with them but the service isn't very fast to respond to emails etc, with xt-xinte and this company the response to Skype messages has been instant ..
It's definitely a legit company anyway, they have been on Amazon for a while under that name and also ive been in contact with xt-xinte for years, very helpful and competitive prices , I always like to support the smaller companies when they are obviously trying hard to compete with banggood etc...
Keeps the prices down across the board!
Jul 22, 2019, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigelsheffield
I've noticed you are getting a raw deal with banggood from your posts recently, I've been ok with them but the service isn't very fast to respond to emails etc, with xt-xinte and this company the response to Skype messages has been instant ..
It's definitely a legit company anyway, they have been on Amazon for a while under that name and also ive been in contact with xt-xinte for years, very helpful and competitive prices , I always like to support the smaller companies when they are obviously trying hard to compete with banggood etc...
Keeps the prices down across the board!
Yeah, Banggood responded to my Eachine RedDevil going on fire when I plugged it in...

They asked me to send them a photo of the shipping label and SKU bar code and, photos and a video of the problem... WHAT!!!! I sent them ALL of that in the first email I sent them.

Still no sign of any orders I placed in June using Priority Direct Mail. Orders that I have placed in the last two weeks and/or the ones using standard shipping have been arriving very fast.

I'd swear that Banggood just swapped names with Gearbest recently. Gearbest have actually been behaving.

I'll probably order a Phantom Toothpick from QWinOut later. If that order goes well, they'll get a lot of business from me.
Jul 22, 2019, 12:32 PM
I just got notifications on my Banggood app that my missing orders were delivered today... they were NOT. I was here all day. The tracking information makes no sense and even changes completely when you change the language to and from English and Chinese.

I've had it...
Jul 22, 2019, 02:09 PM
Just an earth-bound misfit
I've had good luck with any problems I've had with BG's products until very recently. I bought a couple, what were suppose to be RP-SMA extension connectors, @ $2.05 each . . . big order . . . they sent 2 SMA connectors, which obviously won't work . . . they offered to credit me . . . .$3.69 ???? I guess they feel their screwup is still worth something, and this has been going on since the 12th . . . When this is resolved, I'm done with them . . . a beer costs that much, and gone in no time, but no, not going to get away with that garbage . . . where's that fork . . .

I've probably bought more from Xinte than any of the other two places I've bought from. Their customer service has always been superb, and have taken care of ANY problem I've had with anything I've bought from them, and mostly Happymodel stuff had the problems. They even apologize for taking the extra day to answer me when it's the weekend. Had one little instance when it seemed like somebody new answered back to me, but by the next email, all was back to their normal great service. They have, a number of times, checked on things I've asked about their products, and got back to me with the answer the next day. I'll definitely second the recommendation, great company to deal with.

Who is who over there?? I've seen QWinOut labeled quads/packages on a number of sites even before I started with Xinte or JMT. I've seen JMT quads/packages on Xinte's site, and a number of other seller's sites, and have seen Xinte branded stuff on JMT's site . . . JMT's customer service is every bit as good as Xinte, so that's not a bad thing . . . but really, who are you guys ????
Jul 22, 2019, 02:30 PM
Thread OP
They definitely work in mysterious ways over there sometimes lol, I don't mind who is who as long as service and price is good, but it would be interesting to know ..
Jul 23, 2019, 12:28 AM
Just an earth-bound misfit
Unless they stop selling their quad stuff on the Xinte site . . .

The JMT T85 basic kit I got from the Xinte site for my Primo frame that's listed for $85 & $9 EPacket shipping is still a good bit cheaper than the same thing on their QWinOut for $131 . . . with free shipping . . . and 20% off, for now . . [email protected] $105 . . . w/o the extra off, they're not even close on that . . . The F4 v2.0 is $2 cheaper on QW without the 20% off . . . The T85 is also re-branded from a JMT to a QWinOut . . . and I've seen QW branded stuff on JMT's site before too . . . again . . . who are you guys ?????

I would expect their customer service to stay the same, but just treat it like any other good seller's site and compare their prices and availability. Strange they would go into competition with themselves . . . to me . . .
Jul 23, 2019, 05:18 AM
Prices on parts like motors seems much higher on the new site, like 2 to 3x! (e.g. the ldarc 1304 at $6 vs $16)

Hope the old site is going to stay around for a while...

Update: Ah, I guess this is a side-effect of the new approach to shipping charges, it makes a single low priced item seem very expensive, and doesn't allow for more sensible pricing if you bundle lots of items into one order. The old shipping charges were a bit overwhelming but at least allowed flexibility.
Last edited by JamesXX; Jul 23, 2019 at 06:13 AM.
Jul 23, 2019, 06:49 AM
Thread OP
Yeah it's hard to please everyone all the time lol, people complained that shipping want free on xt-xinte and figured they were being tricked somehow lol.
I guess as always we can just choose whichever works out best forming particular order..
Maybe they are still working out some of the prices and that is why it's not making much sense in some cases..
Jul 24, 2019, 06:31 AM
Well, I caved to temptation and ordered one of the new RunCam Split 3. Many thanks for pointing the new site out

https://qwinout.com/products/runcam-...fpv-quadcopter
Jul 24, 2019, 05:07 PM
The discount codes do not stack. I was hoping for a 24% discount =P

Quick Reply