Jul 21, 2019, 08:39 PM
4 wheels move a body; 2 a soul
Thread OP
Discussion

Cities w/Highest Murder Rates

Saw article on 2019 top 30 cities/highest
murder rates. Except for Alaska, most seem to be Midwest and eastward, both north and south. What's goin on out there anyway?
Jul 21, 2019, 09:10 PM
Eye of The Storm
You leave us in so much suspense with all the information provided. Keep up the good work.
Jul 21, 2019, 09:14 PM
I think I live in #1.
Jul 21, 2019, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by glderguy
murder rates. Except for Alaska, most seem to be Midwest and eastward, both north and south. What's goin on out there anyway?
Gosh, what do you think it might be?
Jul 21, 2019, 09:33 PM
Fier Membre des Deplorables
Run by Democrats, most likely.
Jul 21, 2019, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingNut64
I wonder why he didn't realize that?
Jul 22, 2019, 01:56 AM
Flower of Scotland
Quote:
Over 5 hours have passed since you asked, and nobody has provided much in the way of information..

I suggest you might find it more informative to look up and read about what's goin on out there, instead of relying on people on an internet forum to tell you.
Jul 22, 2019, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty1000
Over 5 hours have passed since you asked, and nobody has provided much in the way of information..

I suggest you might find it more informative to look up and read about what's goin on out there, instead of relying on people on an internet forum to tell you.
The process used is "Let's lead with an observation (card) that is as transparant as a sheet of glass, and then wait for someone to bring up the 'reason' (card) that we all know the righties have up their sleeve and are waiting to put into play"
Jul 22, 2019, 08:29 AM
Sharing lunch with Jonesy.
If I want to risk bubonic plague I go to a city run by democrats.
Latest blog entry: Later peeps
Jul 22, 2019, 08:29 AM
4 wheels move a body; 2 a soul
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingNut64
Possibly but I say nope. Simply a matter of demographics. Just more murderous nut jobs living roughly east of the western continental divide. All areas have their murderous nut jobs but areas like Florida for example seem to have more than their fair share of newsworthy events, from KC Anthony to Parkland and everything else in between. Then if u believe Trump's mantra (I don't), u know the one about Mexico etc sending their murderers, rapists, etc etc.....well, even with Ca having over two million undocumented immigrants...areas east of western continental divide probably double total number of western areas undocumented immigrant population....that's lots of additional, according to Trump, murderers, rapists, gangs, etc living eastward. What can I say.....you all out there scare me. Time to build a north south wall I guess!
Jul 22, 2019, 10:51 AM
Figure Nine Champ
Quote:
Possibly but I say nope.
Yep, run by Democrats.

1. East St. Louis, IL. Democrat.

2. Chester, PA. Democrat.
3. Camden, NJ. Democrat.

4. St. Louis, MO. Democrat.

5. Gary, IN. Democrat.

6. West Memphis, AR. Democratic in policy.

7. Baltimore, MD. Democratic.

8. Flint, MI. Democratic.

9. Detroit, MI. Democratic.

10. New Orleans, LA. Democratic.
Jul 22, 2019, 11:10 AM
Flower of Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny McGhee
The process used is "Let's lead with an observation (card) that is as transparant as a sheet of glass, and then wait for someone to bring up the 'reason' (card) that we all know the righties have up their sleeve and are waiting to put into play"
Then when nobody does so, he resorts to answering his own question.

Quote:
...Simply a matter of demographics. ..
Jul 22, 2019, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy
Yep, run by Democrats.

1. East St. Louis, IL. Democrat.

2. Chester, PA. Democrat.
3. Camden, NJ. Democrat.

4. St. Louis, MO. Democrat.

5. Gary, IN. Democrat.

6. West Memphis, AR. Democratic in policy.

7. Baltimore, MD. Democratic.

8. Flint, MI. Democratic.

9. Detroit, MI. Democratic.

10. New Orleans, LA. Democratic.
Any correlation to being high poverty, rust belt towns?
Jul 22, 2019, 11:29 AM
Figure Nine Champ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda466
You are welcome to do the work to find out, but that's not good technique to see if it's demographics or not.
Jul 22, 2019, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda466
Yep!

Quick Reply