Thread Tools
Jul 21, 2019, 08:39 PM
4 wheels move a body; 2 a soul
Thread OP
Discussion

Cities w/Highest Murder Rates


Saw article on 2019 top 30 cities/highest
murder rates. Except for Alaska, most seem to be Midwest and eastward, both north and south. What's goin on out there anyway?
Jul 21, 2019, 09:10 PM
Eye of The Storm
JudahBenHur's Avatar
You leave us in so much suspense with all the information provided. Keep up the good work.
Jul 21, 2019, 09:14 PM
Registered User
I think I live in #1.
Jul 21, 2019, 09:25 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by glderguy
Saw article on 2019 top 30 cities/highest
murder rates. Except for Alaska, most seem to be Midwest and eastward, both north and south. What's goin on out there anyway?
Gosh, what do you think it might be?
Jul 21, 2019, 09:33 PM
Fier Membre des Deplorables
Run by Democrats, most likely.
Jul 21, 2019, 09:36 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingNut64
Run by Democrats, most likely.
I wonder why he didn't realize that?
Jul 22, 2019, 01:56 AM
Flower of Scotland
Dusty1000's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by glderguy
Saw article on 2019 top 30 cities/highest
murder rates. Except for Alaska, most seem to be Midwest and eastward, both north and south. What's goin on out there anyway?
Over 5 hours have passed since you asked, and nobody has provided much in the way of information..

I suggest you might find it more informative to look up and read about what's goin on out there, instead of relying on people on an internet forum to tell you.
Jul 22, 2019, 05:09 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty1000
Over 5 hours have passed since you asked, and nobody has provided much in the way of information..

I suggest you might find it more informative to look up and read about what's goin on out there, instead of relying on people on an internet forum to tell you.
The process used is "Let's lead with an observation (card) that is as transparant as a sheet of glass, and then wait for someone to bring up the 'reason' (card) that we all know the righties have up their sleeve and are waiting to put into play"
Jul 22, 2019, 08:29 AM
Sharing lunch with Jonesy.
RCWorks's Avatar
If I want to risk bubonic plague I go to a city run by democrats.
Latest blog entry: Later peeps
Jul 22, 2019, 08:29 AM
4 wheels move a body; 2 a soul
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingNut64
Run by Democrats, most likely.
Possibly but I say nope. Simply a matter of demographics. Just more murderous nut jobs living roughly east of the western continental divide. All areas have their murderous nut jobs but areas like Florida for example seem to have more than their fair share of newsworthy events, from KC Anthony to Parkland and everything else in between. Then if u believe Trump's mantra (I don't), u know the one about Mexico etc sending their murderers, rapists, etc etc.....well, even with Ca having over two million undocumented immigrants...areas east of western continental divide probably double total number of western areas undocumented immigrant population....that's lots of additional, according to Trump, murderers, rapists, gangs, etc living eastward. What can I say.....you all out there scare me. Time to build a north south wall I guess!
Jul 22, 2019, 10:51 AM
Figure Nine Champ
madsci_guy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by glderguy
Possibly but I say nope.
Yep, run by Democrats.

1. East St. Louis, IL. Democrat.

2. Chester, PA. Democrat.
.
3. Camden, NJ. Democrat.

4. St. Louis, MO. Democrat.

5. Gary, IN. Democrat.

6. West Memphis, AR. Democratic in policy.

7. Baltimore, MD. Democratic.

8. Flint, MI. Democratic.

9. Detroit, MI. Democratic.

10. New Orleans, LA. Democratic.
Jul 22, 2019, 11:10 AM
Flower of Scotland
Dusty1000's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny McGhee
The process used is "Let's lead with an observation (card) that is as transparant as a sheet of glass, and then wait for someone to bring up the 'reason' (card) that we all know the righties have up their sleeve and are waiting to put into play"
Then when nobody does so, he resorts to answering his own question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glderguy
...Simply a matter of demographics. ..
Jul 22, 2019, 11:27 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy
Yep, run by Democrats.

1. East St. Louis, IL. Democrat.

2. Chester, PA. Democrat.
.
3. Camden, NJ. Democrat.

4. St. Louis, MO. Democrat.

5. Gary, IN. Democrat.

6. West Memphis, AR. Democratic in policy.

7. Baltimore, MD. Democratic.

8. Flint, MI. Democratic.

9. Detroit, MI. Democratic.

10. New Orleans, LA. Democratic.
Any correlation to being high poverty, rust belt towns?
Jul 22, 2019, 11:29 AM
Figure Nine Champ
madsci_guy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda466
Any correlation to being high poverty, rust belt towns?
You are welcome to do the work to find out, but that's not good technique to see if it's demographics or not.
Jul 22, 2019, 11:57 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda466
Any correlation to being high poverty, rust belt towns?
Yep!


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Donald Trump Claims US Murder Rate 'Highest' in '47 Years' Despite FBI Data Showing O Dave K Life, The Universe, and Politics 22 Feb 08, 2017 01:37 PM
Discussion Kansas City Mass Murderer Captured in Rural Missouri is Illegal Alien kenpoprofessor Life, The Universe, and Politics 29 Mar 10, 2016 04:20 PM
Discussion City Marshals Face Murder Charge DT56 Life, The Universe, and Politics 2 Nov 07, 2015 02:31 PM
Discussion Murder rates soar in major United States' cities ... but no one knows why kenpoprofessor Life, The Universe, and Politics 65 Sep 03, 2015 05:54 PM
Discussion Gun Murders City by City Aaron 1 Life, The Universe, and Politics 7 Jan 20, 2015 12:01 AM