Discussion

There is always a bigger fish....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=0_JwNmU3HwM
Jul 21, 2019, 07:50 PM
I'd rather be Flying
Cool
Jul 21, 2019, 09:08 PM
Thread OP
Looked like that Grouper had a little trouble with the size of that shark...
Jul 21, 2019, 09:22 PM
Another 400lb Monster Fish By O'Gorman (15 min 54 sec)
Jul 21, 2019, 09:22 PM
Way cool Grouper attack on that shark!
Jul 21, 2019, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyboy2
I hate idiots like him..there is absolutely no sport in what that guy is doing...zero...
Jul 22, 2019, 12:08 AM
Equinsu Ocha
Look up "The one that got away! / shark bate" on youtube, but spell the word correctly.
Jul 22, 2019, 06:38 AM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Campbell
Nice one.
Jul 22, 2019, 06:56 AM
You can't take the sky from me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yort69
I hate idiots like him..there is absolutely no sport in what that guy is doing...zero...
Because he didn't spend hundreds of thousands on a big sport fishing boat and spend all day on the water hoping to find a fish? He went to where the fish are, cast bait out, hooked it, and fought it until he was able to bring it in completely. He also released it with minimal handling of the fish, thus minimizing the harm to the fish. So what about that is not sporting?
Jul 22, 2019, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfircav8r
Because he didn't spend hundreds of thousands on a big sport fishing boat and spend all day on the water hoping to find a fish? He went to where the fish are, cast bait out, hooked it, and fought it until he was able to bring it in completely. He also released it with minimal handling of the fish, thus minimizing the harm to the fish. So what about that is not sporting?
No..because they are always there..that's not fishing..that's posing for youtube... if you aren't hunting for them and angling for them then you aren't fishing....he's a lot of beautiful fish up trying to be something he has no idea how to be...
Jul 22, 2019, 10:00 AM
Seriously?
Couldn't the shark do some damage to the insides of the Grouper?
Jul 22, 2019, 10:37 AM
Quote:
No..because they are always there..that's not fishing..that's posing for youtube... if you aren't hunting for them and angling for them then you aren't fishing....he's a lot of beautiful fish up trying to be something he has no idea how to be...
And you never go back to the places you had good luck
Jul 22, 2019, 11:57 AM
56S
56S
Certified Balsa Breaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot
Couldn't the shark do some damage to the insides of the Grouper?
Kinda wondered that myself. Figured he wasn't genetically wired to consider that escape option, couldn't get his mouth open due to being constricted by the Grouper or quickly asphyxiated. I hope someone better qualified to answer your question chimes in. But, if none of those three above listed things did occur, he could really give that Grouper a bad day. Maybe even eat the Grouper from the inside out!
Jul 22, 2019, 11:59 AM
56S
56S
Certified Balsa Breaker
Quote:
How long will it take before his Youtube fame bites him and his fishing spot is no longer all his?
Jul 22, 2019, 12:05 PM
Eye of The Storm
Quote:
Admit it, he has a bigger one than you and you feel humiliated.

Quick Reply