Sep 09, 2019, 02:49 AM
Team USA F3F Member
Awesome video Scott!!! Thanks for posting it!

And you did some great flying this weekend. Everyone did.

Grass Mountain is a tough cookie to crack, and there is some luck involved, but I saw everyone have some great flights (and some rough ones).

Thanks to Warren for doing the main organization. Thanks to Bill for being the CD and learning how to deal with the technology that we were using. Unfortunately, we ran into some bugs, but nothing that we couldn't overcome, and I believe that we only had 3 reflights over the entire contest (over 250 flights).

Awesome to see all the Norcal guys again. Super cool flying with you guys, and I'm glad you travelled all the way down here for the event!

Super cool to have teammates like Warren and Dave, as well as the alternates Brandon and Scott. Doesn't matter what happens, we will send a quality bunch of guys to France next year.

And of course, super thanks to Jerry and Jim for coming out to press buttons for us. You guys don't know how much we really appreciate it, and of course we are there for you if you want to fly with us!

Tim
to remove ads between posts
Sep 09, 2019, 06:00 AM
Thread OP
Well done video, thanks Scott.
Sep 09, 2019, 09:15 AM
It was a pleasure seeing and flying with all of you again and I appreciate the effort that went in to organizing the event... looking at you Warren, Tim, Bill for organizing and Jerry and Jim for being course workers.
It was exciting to get a couple of round wins the first day, its fun when you are flying fast and can be painful when you are flying slow.... but still fun.
Great video Scott.
Sep 09, 2019, 11:53 PM
Great job by all, sorry I wasn't able to make it down to help out. Congrat's to ScottT for making alternate!
Sep 12, 2019, 07:33 PM
MCS / NCSS / SVSS / LSC / SAM
Quote:
Originally Posted by curdman
Same sentiments from here. Congrats to all the pilots, and thanks to all who helped with the event, especially our course workers.

I made a video for our friend Dave, but I thought I would go ahead and share it here. It is not up to his high editing standards by any means. I caught Mehrdad in sink air every time I started recording him. Wanted to catch him in a better run, but in the end got no video of him. Sorry Mehrdad!)

Thanks much for all the support!

st

https://youtu.be/0oYGTfbUDFg
Excellent video Scott! So glad you posted it!

I know how much work that is, you gave us a feel like we were there with you all! Thanks so much for all the work and effort!

Grass Mountain is such a beautiful place!

I have the same sentiments, great job by all the pilots and a professionally run event!

I would have loved to have another "F3F" adventure road trip with you all!

(fun to see your flying skills improve Scott, great job!)

do

Quick Reply