Jul 21, 2019, 08:25 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by coriolan
The "poor little thing" didn't purge her social medias footprint quickly enough
Why would she purge facts that are non offensive? What did she post that was wrong besides wearing a Trump hat?
Jul 21, 2019, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
Why would she purge facts that are non offensive? What did she post that was wrong besides wearing a Trump hat?
Your idea of 'wrong' obviously is different than the pageant owners. She signed a binding agreement, violated it, and lost her title. Looks like little miss 'I'm special so I can do whatever I want to' got taught a valuable lesson in life.

Maybe you can start a pageant with rules more to your liking?
Jul 21, 2019, 08:36 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Maybe not offensive for "like minded" folks.......... but in very poor taste nevertheless. And the red hat had nothing to do with the decision, it only looked silly
Jul 21, 2019, 08:54 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by coriolan
Maybe not offensive for "like minded" folks.......... but in very poor taste nevertheless. And the red hat had nothing to do with the decision, it only looked silly
What was in poor taste? Nothing she said was wrong or attacked anyone.

It had everything to do with the hat. It trigged the left.
Jul 21, 2019, 08:58 PM
Thread OP
Wonder who is "triggered" here
Jul 21, 2019, 09:15 PM
Perhaps Baby Trump has the best advice for Miss Zhu when he stated...

“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done.”
Jul 22, 2019, 12:21 AM
Equinsu Ocha
Political corectness is poison.

The Poison that is Political Correctness

Quote:
As far back as the ancient world, philosophers understood the problem with this type of thinking. The great Roman thinker and former slave--a discriminated minority if ever there was one--Epictetus wrote that, “People are disturbed not by things that happen, but by their opinions of the things that happen.” In other words there is nothing that is intrinsically offensive, instead it is our choice to be offended. Ultimately, this idea is all about self-responsibility. If I am taking responsibility for my actions, including my feelings, then I have control over my life. If I choose to be offended by the things that other say or do, then I am relinquishing that control and giving it over to the offender. And that’s no way to live. It also makes no logical sense. To go through life expecting others to accommodate you so that you’re not accidentally offended is ludicrous. It’s like walking through a field of land mines and expecting them to move out of your way so that you’re not hurt. Extending the analogy further, choosing to be offended is like getting angry with the mine for blowing you up. As minister Haddon W. Robbinson said in a different context, “What worries you masters you,” and it is clear that many marginalized minorities taking up the cause of political correctness have allowed their worries to master them.
Jul 22, 2019, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrott
maybe she can get an invitation to the WH and a Trump handshake.
Why not? She was just robbed by the Nazis.
Latest blog entry: Jonesy's mausoleum
Jul 22, 2019, 12:26 AM
whiirrrrrr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny McGhee
Just another KAG with a severe case of entitlement syndrome and not enough intelligence to keep their fingers off the keyboard.
Intelligent enough to make factual posts. You can scream your social justice crap all you want, but intelligence isn't a leg progressives have to stand on.
Jul 22, 2019, 12:28 AM
whiirrrrrr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny McGhee
Your idea of 'wrong' obviously is different than the pageant owners. She signed a binding agreement, violated it, and lost her title. Looks like little miss 'I'm special so I can do whatever I want to' got taught a valuable lesson in life.

Maybe you can start a pageant with rules more to your liking?
A subjective binding agreement .
Jul 22, 2019, 06:22 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Quote:
Just more intolerance from the left.
Yup. Intolerant of intolerance... That's what bullies get.
Jul 22, 2019, 06:23 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightnin
Political corectness is poison.

The Poison that is Political Correctness
Poison to bullies.
Jul 22, 2019, 06:33 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Just more intolerance from the left.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp
Clever Kenny
Jul 22, 2019, 06:47 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Poison to bullies.
That makes no sense.
Jul 22, 2019, 06:49 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
The only bullies here were the people attacking her for making factual statements. The left tried to beat her into submission. That's what bullies do.

Quick Reply