Jul 21, 2019, 05:37 PM
Thread OP
Careful!

Miss Michigan stripped of title!

Kathy Zhu lost her place in the "Miss World America" pageant for saying dumb things on Twitter and Instagram!
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-a9014096.html
Quote:
A beauty pageant contestant who was crowned Miss Michigan has had her title revoked over “offensive” tweets she previously posted regarding hijabs and the black community.
On Friday 19 July, Kathy Zhu tweeted that the Miss World America (MWA) organisation had been in contact with her to inform her of their decision to strip her of her title.
“It has been brought to the attention of Miss World America (MWA) that your social media accounts contain offensive, insensitive and inappropriate content,” the email read in a screenshot posted on the 20-year-old’s Twitter account.
The organisation stated the removal of Zhu’s title would be enforced “effective immediately”, adding that the Republican supporter must remove any reference to herself being a MWA participant on all social media platforms.
Zhu tweeted that the reason for the removal of her title was due to tweets she had shared in the past concerning her “refusal to try on a hijab” and “black on black gun violence”.
Breitbart is seething
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/...l-media-posts/
Jul 21, 2019, 05:46 PM
Alarm Bells Softening!
Yes, mustn't remind the public of the extremely high black crime rate, mostly directed at other blacks. Off with her sash!
Jul 21, 2019, 05:51 PM
Love the comments on Breitbart and the KAG's heads exploding.
Jul 21, 2019, 05:51 PM
Eye of The Storm
I read that earlier today. I guess the beauty pageant folks don't like facts about black on black violence. If someone doesn't want to wear something then that is up to them.

What I find really comical is making her remove all references of being part of the MWA. You know she will be adding more references to it.
Jul 21, 2019, 05:54 PM
I wonder if Baby Trump will invite her to the White House for a 'meet and greet'.
Jul 21, 2019, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudahBenHur
I read that earlier today. I guess the beauty pageant folks don't like facts about black on black violence. If someone doesn't want to wear something then that is up to them.

What I find really comical is making her remove all references of being part of the MWA. You know she will be adding more references to it.
She'll also be thrilled to be able to hire an attorney to defend her in the lawsuit the pageant owners will bring if she does. Signed contracts are a funny thing.
Jul 21, 2019, 05:58 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny McGhee
Love the comments on Breitbart and the KAG's heads exploding.
He cried
Jul 21, 2019, 06:00 PM
Suspended Account
Just more intolerance from the left.
Jul 21, 2019, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
Just more intolerance from the left.
Just another KAG with a severe case of entitlement syndrome and not enough intelligence to keep their fingers off the keyboard.
Jul 21, 2019, 06:04 PM
Every Juan Loves Tacos!
Passive aggressive much?
Latest blog entry: Latest Hexacopter Build
Jul 21, 2019, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous_toys
Passive aggressive much?
"Passive"???
Jul 21, 2019, 06:12 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous_toys
Passive aggressive much?
I like that new meme

Can I use it too?
Jul 21, 2019, 06:15 PM
Every Juan Loves Tacos!
Quote:
"Passive"???
Pick a column...………………..
Latest blog entry: Latest Hexacopter Build
Jul 21, 2019, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coriolan
Kathy Zhu lost her place in the "Miss World America" pageant for saying dumb things on Twitter and Instagram!
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-a9014096.html

Breitbart is seething
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/...l-media-posts/
Is something really important if it can be taken away on a whim anyway?
Jul 21, 2019, 06:17 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Just another KAG with a severe case of entitlement syndrome and not enough intelligence to keep their fingers off the keyboard.
She is entitled to her opinion. If she chooses not to wear a hijab why is that a problem?

If you aren't in lock step with the left they will attack. The left is intolerant of different ideas and positions.

Quick Reply