Jul 22, 2019, 12:56 AM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynodude
Shouldn’t the Germans be paying reparations to the Jews? Seems reasonable.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repara...d_West_Germany

The payments started in 1953.
Jul 22, 2019, 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkie
Shussh - stop confusing people with such facts, Punkie....
Jul 22, 2019, 04:44 AM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norman Adlam
Shussh - stop confusing people with such facts, Punkie....
Sorry, it is a bad habit of mine, people post stuff, if I think there is some doubt about the post I check it, not difficult.
Jul 22, 2019, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pile it
notice they put krebs therapie the german for cancer therapy in bright yellow on the leaders right
Quote:
Originally Posted by coriolan
seems appropriate in the circumstances!
pure accident?
Jul 22, 2019, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkie
Sorry, it is a bad habit of mine, people post stuff, if I think there is some doubt about the post I check it, not difficult.
It's OK - many have the power to redefine words/meanings/facts anyway!
Jul 22, 2019, 05:28 AM

Kings, Rulers and Autocrats in a Democracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pile it
notice they put krebs therapie the german for cancer therapy in bright yellow on the leaders right
Quote:
Originally Posted by coriolan
seems appropriate in the circumstances!

Operating Principle

Jul 22, 2019, 07:32 AM
Sharing lunch with Jonesy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlcrlee
Operating Principle

Godwin's law is now declared.
Latest blog entry: Later peeps
Jul 22, 2019, 07:44 AM
I'd rather be Flying
This is a magazine cover/article about comparing Trump to Hitler?
Written by "journalists"?
If German journalists are anything like American journalists, then it's simply FAKE NEWS!
Jul 22, 2019, 08:58 AM
Most of these people are suffering from TDS as it's world wide. One world government is the goal of the rich elite that call all others many names other than people. Look down their noses at them as sub-humans to be used as slaves to work for them. They hate President Trump because he wants to look after the citizens of his country. Call people names that fit them to a T.
Jul 22, 2019, 09:03 AM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by davecee
This is a magazine cover/article about comparing Trump to Hitler?
Written by "journalists"?
If German journalists are anything like American journalists, then it's simply FAKE NEWS!
He says, while firmly supporting a President with dyed hair, a four direction comb-over, and an addiction to spray tan, who has been documented lying literally thousands of times now.
Jul 22, 2019, 09:40 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Just imagine the insanity level TDS if the economy was crap, unemployment was in the upper single digits, the GNP was under 2% and we were locked into some fiery mid-east conflict.
Jul 22, 2019, 09:55 AM
Sounds like Obama's hope and change to me. The very reason why President Trump was elected to get back to what works for Americans.
Jul 22, 2019, 10:03 AM
Germans know fascism? Very few of those who experienced Nazism are alive now.

What we have is Germans gone paranoid about Nazism.

Fascist, Nazi, and Extreme Right have become the normal terms for anyone who disagrees with the Green-Left parties.
Jul 22, 2019, 10:07 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by perttime
Germans know fascism? Very few of those who experienced Nazism are alive now.

What we have is Germans gone paranoid about Nazism.

Fascist, Nazi, and Extreme Right have become the normal terms for anyone who disagrees with the Green-Left parties.
Indeed, sane Americans think the far-left TDS crazed nutcases overuse "nazi" here. . . it has nothing on those who want to express their virtue in Germany.
Jul 22, 2019, 10:15 AM
Toss in your a racist and we have a winner for the left in 2020. Or so they think.

Quick Reply