Jul 22, 2019, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezer1
"And I'm afraid your lying, narcisstic, bullying, xenophobic, racist slug of a president makes little difference to me"

Based upon post frequency, vehemence of posts full of hatred, vitriol, and loathing of America's President, I will call this a lie, and another prime example of highrst quality British BS. You are however entitled to your opinion, and can say whatever you like living within the confines of the posting rules herein. By the way, the picture is photo shopped, but you knew that.
Yep, everyone here is indeed able to post their own views.

And it's Trump the individual that disgusts me - not because he's your 'president' but simply because of his own mouth and actions. That he is your 'president' is a result of the gullibility etc of Americans, and (generally) you all pay for having done such dumb things. How's that prestige of the US going again (and yes, we keep hearing how 'nobody cares' and yet you all get butthurt when anyone says nasty fings about the poor ol' US)?

P.S. Shame that I hadn't posted any pictures, photoshopped or not.
Jul 22, 2019, 04:28 AM
Latest blog entry: My first blog entry
Jul 22, 2019, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norman Adlam
Well, it's all about 'belief', of course.

Some 'believe ' what they want to, I don't have or need to believe any such things - that includes things like any mystical sky-pixie talking to me.

I just pick on what appears to be a wide ranging report and use that.

Of course, it could also be wrong - what with the variability of humans etc - but I have no need to especially select something as I have no 'dog in the fight'.
Nor do I need to seek the 'comfort ' of some sort of (false) prophet and to exclude any scum behaviour that that prophet may have exhibited. I believe my approach to evaluate such is covered by the phrase "Stupid is, as stupid does".

P.S. 538 includes Rasmussen in it's overall totals, and says such, but that isn't 'wonderful enough' enough for some cult followers.

P.P.S And to celebrate that a high of only 50% (based on the selected figures you support) of your countrymen who don't think your 'president' is crap is..... sad, methinks!
Yup...we saw that Norm...in 2016...wrong as usual...Hate..its what's for breakfast...
Jul 22, 2019, 09:22 AM
Yes the American people did find Hillary unfit to hold that office.
Jul 22, 2019, 09:51 AM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
Completely discounting the fact that three million more Americans actually voted for her, of course.
Jul 22, 2019, 10:00 AM
The QuadFather
Oh boy, here we go with that again...
Jul 22, 2019, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Flyer
Completely discounting the fact that three million more Americans actually voted for her, of course.
And, completely discounting the fact that not a single Canadian voted for either candidate in the 2016 Presidential election, it would stand to reason that you all may be unaware that here in the United States, Only the electoral college determines the outcome of the election, not the actual number of votes cast.
It is and always has been that way for a reason, but, you already know that.
Latest blog entry: My first blog entry
Jul 22, 2019, 10:02 AM
The ones that count to win the election did vote Trump. If we wanted a popular vote we would have voter ID so no illegals could vote. Bet most of the places she won popular vote have the most illegals. Think California giving ID's for years to illegals.
Jul 22, 2019, 10:04 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Quote:
It was a given they would vote for Hillary, they were all promised a can of fumigator a month with a bonus of fresh U100 needles if they kept their area tidy.

Jul 22, 2019, 10:12 AM
Better living conditions for them in California and the west coast. Free tents must be the reason so many vote for the Dems. Free needles do help for sure.
Jul 22, 2019, 10:52 AM
Honorable native of Kekistan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl
It was a given they would vote for Hillary, they were all promised a can of fumigator a month with a bonus of fresh U100 needles if they kept their area tidy.

^ ^
Jul 22, 2019, 10:56 AM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezer1
And, completely discounting the fact that not a single Canadian voted for either candidate in the 2016 Presidential election, it would stand to reason that you all may be unaware that here in the United States, Only the electoral college determines the outcome of the election, not the actual number of votes cast.
It is and always has been that way for a reason, but, you already know that.
And yet tRump cannot even claim to have won the plurality.

The reality is the US has minority rule for the second time in in the last 20 + years, so no, Americans did no such thing as declare Clinton unfit for office.
Jul 22, 2019, 10:59 AM
Figure Nine Champ
And a majority of Voters did not vote for Hillary. Big deal.
Jul 22, 2019, 11:01 AM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy
And a majority of Voters did not vote for Hillary. Big deal.
While even less voted for tRump.
Jul 22, 2019, 11:10 AM
Figure Nine Champ
Quote:
While even less voted for tRump.
That's nice and all, but irrelevant. Trump won according to the law, and people crying about it won't change it. In the states that "flipped" from the predictions, Hillary lost them fair and square by not visiting those voters during the campaign. That proves the value of the EC in preventing a few populous areas from determining the outcome of the election.

Quick Reply