Diatone GTB KababFPV $94
CineBee $155
Megabee $220
GEPRC Phantom $96
Sailfly $68
Mob7 $64
Turbobee $104

A lot more..Makes prices better than BG
Latest blog entry: GEPRC Phantom Review!
to remove ads between posts
Jul 21, 2019, 09:40 AM
Thread OP
I have a Phantom and CinePro on the way and am using all my strength to resist more even though I won’t see those prices again
Jul 21, 2019, 10:45 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

Did a little looking and it looks mostly legit so picked up a charger and some small things to see how it goes.
Jul 22, 2019, 12:35 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyphred
Thanks for the heads up.

Did a little looking and it looks mostly legit so picked up a charger and some small things to see how it goes.
They responded to my questions same day (overnight). Keep in mind if you pay with PayPal and CC you have 2 people to go back on. And in my experience CC always refunds
Jul 23, 2019, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edu.wes
They responded to my questions same day (overnight). Keep in mind if you pay with PayPal and CC you have 2 people to go back on. And in my experience CC always refunds
I too sent them a question after ordering and they got back to me quickly with a well-written reply.
I am not too worried as it looks like they have an established presence on Amazon and the name has been around for a bit.

My only real concern was that the website is a shopify one that looks to have only been up a month, but you have to start somewhere.

Has anyone gotten their order shipped? Been a couple of days for me and it still shows pending.
Jul 23, 2019, 11:53 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyphred
I too sent them a question after ordering and they got back to me quickly with a well-written reply.
I am not too worried as it looks like they have an established presence on Amazon and the name has been around for a bit.

My only real concern was that the website is a shopify one that looks to have only been up a month, but you have to start somewhere.

Has anyone gotten their order shipped? Been a couple of days for me and it still shows pending.
Mine went out DHL in the last 24 hours or so
Jul 23, 2019, 01:14 PM
I mean, if its XT, its legit. I'm very happy with the prices I've paid for things. But, I don't feel they stock much, it takes a week to ship, then you have the shipping. I'll probably order from this site too, but don't be too impatient. I've never experienced the instant replies to customer service inquiries others have here. but I've always gotten a response in 2-3 days.
Jul 23, 2019, 03:06 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by tware
I mean, if its XT, its legit. I'm very happy with the prices I've paid for things. But, I don't feel they stock much, it takes a week to ship, then you have the shipping. I'll probably order from this site too, but don't be too impatient. I've never experienced the instant replies to customer service inquiries others have here. but I've always gotten a response in 2-3 days.
You mean xt-xinte? Thatís a different store
Jul 23, 2019, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edu.wes
You mean xt-xinte? Thatís a different store
right. but same people, same back end. I understand rebranding and focusing on select RC items, but I wouldn't expect different service (which is still good)

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...pv-gear-20-off
Jul 24, 2019, 07:50 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by tware
right. but same people, same back end. I understand rebranding and focusing on select RC items, but I wouldn't expect different service (which is still good)

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...pv-gear-20-off
Ahh learned something new
Jul 24, 2019, 10:21 AM
adds to the credibility of the new site IMO.
Jul 25, 2019, 12:47 AM
Toycar racer
dang...trying to use will power lol.
Jul 25, 2019, 12:45 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbz619
dang...trying to use will power lol.
What do you want to buy? And Iíll see if I can sway you one way or the other
Jul 25, 2019, 01:29 PM
Toycar racer
lol. cinepro is looking nice at that price....do i need a second one? will i c this price again? some of the toothpicks are so darn cheap, so I really want a toothpick? I rarely fly my whoops, as I'm more a 5" guy.

no i don't need either! just need to keep my will power until july 31 haha
Jul 26, 2019, 09:30 AM
I bought myself a GT R369 SX. Been wanting an upgrade for my 2yr old FS Leader 120 and couldn't resist the temptation to go 6S. =D

Quick Reply