Jul 21, 2019, 01:18 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Hobbyist entering back into RC World

Need a few opinions from you guys who have been
In this hobby for past few years and help me out on a few choices of cars to get for myself . I am now 34 and growing up loved RC cars mainly the nitro not the electric like today. So Iím confused and after hours of looking around and researching I got the
Hosim Large Size 1:10 Scale High Speed 46km/h 4WD 2.4Ghz Remote Control Truck 9125, Radio Controlled Off-Road RC Car Electronic Monster Truck R/C ..

Played with it loved it now Iíve passed it onto my son who is 11 yes old and now I want oil filled shocks and better faster performance and something I can invest in and can replace broken parts if something was to happen instead of buying a car I canít find parts on and will break easily. So I have narrowed it down to the following and I ask you guys input I got a 7 Acre grass/dirt/sand property and going to build an RC track with small jumps bowl turns etc for my son to enjoy with me. So money is a big player my budget is $600 or less and I really like the speed of the car I posted above but I want a little more kick and power so please give me your thoughts along with battery upgrades too on what batteries to get for it..!!
Hosim Large Size 1:10 Scale High Speed 30MPH 4WD 2.4Ghz Remote Control Truck Upgraded 9125 Radio Controlled Off-Road Electronic Monster Truck R/C RTR Hobby RC Car | 2 Batteries | 6 Oil Filled Shocks|

Traxxas 1/10 Scale E-Revo Brushless Racing Monster Truck, Orange I love but wanna know speed power of this car..?

Traxxas 71054-1BLACK E-REVO 4WD Brushed Electric Monster Truck
to remove ads between posts
Jul 21, 2019, 09:06 PM
Thread OP
pleasei ask for help I am looking for a RC car that includes charger and battery plus oil filled shocks not cheap stuff and my above post the 3 options I posted Iím open to other suggestions please asking for help from experienced experts and I appreciate the help and support
Jul 22, 2019, 09:13 PM
Thread OP
No help huh? No suggestions or is this forum just dead not much activity or members around ??😥😧 I seriously am seeking help to get myself and my son a decent reliable RC car please need some advice any is very welcomed and much gratitude 🙏
Jul 25, 2019, 08:40 PM
Born again RC'er
Howdy! Board seems a bit slow recently...

$600 is a good budget to work with. Several good cars you can look at. I have a Arrma Granite 3s BLX that I really like. Fast, tough, good parts support. Runs great on 2s,, and gets silly on 3s. One negative, the stock shocks tend to leak.
https://www.horizonhobby.com/granite...-p-ara102720t1

A few other trucks to look at -

Redcat "team redcat" mt10e is a great option. Also sold as the Team magic mt10e.
https://www.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXGJBD&P=ML

DHK zombie
Vikr Bison
JBL cheetah

These are popular lower cost cars, fast, but not as tough as the Arrma and redcat. Also, lots of other options. If you see something you like, post up a link...

Quick Reply