Jul 20, 2019, 08:12 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Really Disappointed with Revolectrix

I would have well over a dozen Revolectrix batteries, some 4s but mainly 6s.

All charged around 1c on a top of the line iCharger. All less than 20 flights or there abouts. All never used past 3.8 per cell in fact usually less.

Now a number of them have dead cells, with the IR (internal resistance) for say 5 of the cells at around 10 to 13 and then one cell at around 60 to 70 or higher, so while the other cells are fine the one cell lets the whole battery down. I recently took off with one of my 500 Heli's and 30 seconds into the flight the 6s Revo with 1 bad cell hit LVC level and the esc shut down, luckily I was able to auto it in.

I would say about a third of my Revolectric batteries are like this, which means they are unusable, and so after spending well over a US$1,000 on them I have purchased my last Revolectrix battery. Super disappointed would be an understatement.

I hope you guys have better luck.

Cheers,
Phil
to remove ads between posts
Jul 20, 2019, 08:31 PM
Huh, wasn't aware they made batteries.

Great chargers though

Quick Reply