Jul 20, 2019, 06:33 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Hey You guys that love your gas/Diesel Hog Giant Trucks!!

You guys should LOVE E- vehicles and Hybrids and the rest

As each new one on the road lessens the demand for Oil and should make your fuel cheaper in the long run due to supply and demand
Jul 20, 2019, 06:49 PM
turn, turn, turn.
They have to get the same amount of money regardless of how much is sold... Prices of fuel will rise.
Jul 20, 2019, 08:37 PM
Large trucks are more efficient than a small one. I had a four cylinder truck and a large pickup could easily tow more than ten times as much weight at less than twice the fuel.
Jul 20, 2019, 09:44 PM
Registered User Wannabe
Im pretty sure that all of the guys “rolling coal” on Prius drivers are merely showing thanks and respect to those guys for lessening demand and lowering the price of fossil fuels.
Jul 20, 2019, 10:10 PM
That's raciss!
Jul 20, 2019, 10:58 PM
characters welcome!
One simply does not tow a water buffalo with 500 gallons of water on board down a curving mountain road with a Prius.

mw (did that last week)
Jul 20, 2019, 11:14 PM
ı ɐɯ uoɹɯɐן
Angels build EVs and the electricity to charge the batteries is generated by unicorns on Pelotons. It's freakin utopia I tellya !
Jul 20, 2019, 11:30 PM
ı ɐɯ uoɹɯɐן
Of course that's a bald face lie but so many here can't handle the truth and will likely buy it.
Jul 21, 2019, 09:42 AM
Alarm Bells Softening!
2018 in USofA:
Ford F-Series trucks sold: 909,330
All EVs: 361,307

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Jul 21, 2019, 10:16 AM
Not THAT Ira
Larger trucks are more efficient at hauling a load IF they actually are hauling one. Most of the time I see some monster diesel truck 4X4 the only thing it is hauling is the drivers fat ass.
Jul 21, 2019, 10:45 AM
AustinTatious
My 2003 F250 Gets over 20 MPG on the freeway at 70mph (have seen 24 MPG with side mirrors folded back)... Im pretty happy about it!
Jul 21, 2019, 03:38 PM
turn, turn, turn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Ira
Larger trucks are more efficient at hauling a load IF they actually are hauling one. Most of the time I see some monster diesel truck 4X4 the only thing it is hauling is the drivers fat ass.
Indeed. I work my vehicle.
Jul 21, 2019, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Ira
!+1
all my neighbors have 1 ton duallys just going once a year or twice to a horse show

Pretty sad / dumb IMO
Jul 21, 2019, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakumann
!+1
all my neighbors have 1 ton duallys just going once a year or twice to a horse show

Pretty sad / dumb IMO

So how are they suppose to get there...…..a Prius piece of that uses coal to run down the street . You should thank every one driving a truck gas powered vehicle because they are going to save you browning out loosing your air conditioning and frig spoiling all your over priced organic treats.
Jul 21, 2019, 05:29 PM
KK4NOP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secondranch
So how are they suppose to get there...…..a Prius piece of that uses coal to run down the street . You should thank every one driving a truck gas powered vehicle because they are going to save you browning out loosing your air conditioning and frig spoiling all your over priced organic treats.
Really ignorant post right here.

How much power do you think a EV uses while charging?

Quick Reply