Jul 19, 2019, 02:26 PM
Rocket Scientist
Thread OP
Discussion

Gyro - Help a Newb Please

Airplane guy here, venturing into Helicopters. I bought a used (but not flown?) TRex 450 SA heli / radio / case setup through eBay. I print out the manual, and it says to use one of two gyros, neither of which is made anymore, and neither of which is installed or included with the heli.

Is there any issue with mismatch between one brand of gyro and another brand of receiver? This thing has a Spektrum R6000 receiver on it. Where can I get a compatible gyro?

There isn't much to be found via google search in terms of useful information. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
to remove ads between posts
Jul 19, 2019, 04:52 PM
Just a guy, tryin to Fly
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Spartan-Qua...QAAOSw-jhUEt3e
Jul 22, 2019, 05:02 AM
I totally agree with gimbleguy. Quark are terrific and teamed up with a good/fast tail servo you will be set. Did it come with a gyro? Any gyro will get you going but Quark is the pick in my opinion.

Quick Reply