This thread is privately moderated by LemonC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 19, 2019, 12:13 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Team Blacksheep Source One V.2

Im crossing over to a new frame. The Source One is affordable and i like the open source nature of the project, 3d print files should be plentiful, TBS is a very reliable brand also...

First pack, i did break and arm, but i had ordered some extras, SWAPPING the new one in was very quick. less than five minutes. one of the screws does screw into the stack, but it didnt really upset the stack when i swapped in the fix at the field (normal a do at home thing for me)

I hit a metal awning and fried my fc during session two... Swapped my bardwell v1 from my old quad frame into the Source One build...

Flies well for my purposes so far. Hopefully the first broken arm wont be a repeated thing. I basically hit a small tree and rolled...
to remove ads between posts
Aug 02, 2019, 11:08 AM
Thread OP
V2 source one definately has weak as sh*t arms... three at least broken so far. same place on the arm each time... lameness.

Have not gotten v3 up due to fried fc on back up... i did get an older omnibus f4 going on a race oriented rig.

After breaking my v2 source one again, i picked up a Lumenier QAV-R 2 Freestyle Quadcopter Frame from a friend for cheap. im going to set up on that next. the v3 will wait for a rainy day.

Quick Reply