ProBoat - Sprintjet 9" Self-Righting Jet Boat Brushed RTR, Blue (PRB08045T2)

The Sprintjet 9-inch Self-Righting Jet boat Deep-V is summertime excitement in a size you can take with you anywhere.

Splash

The Sprintjet 9-inch Self-Righting Jet Boat

The Sprintjet 9-inch Self-Righting Jet boat Deep-V is summertime excitement in a size you can take anywhere. The powerful motor, dynamic jet pump, and 600Mah LiPo battery with 9-12 minutes of runtime provide all you need to slice through the surface of your backyard pool or nearby lake. Plus, the 2.4GHz radio system offers an interference-free, proven connection and the self-righting hull adds security and builds confidence. This jet boat has all the performance you're looking for in an attractive package. Just charge the battery and attack the water. It's summer fun in the palm of your hand.

Features

• Self-righting hull design
  • Jet pump performance
  • 9 inch hull length for optimal flexibility of use
  • Powerful performance with a potent 390-size brushed motor
  • Injection molded plastic hull offers crisp lines
  • 2.4Ghz Horizon radio system
  • DynamiteŽ 7.4V 600mAh LiPo battery and USB Smart charger
  • Waterproof steering servo

Photos

Learn More

For pricing and more info head over to Horizon Hobby.

Jul 19, 2019, 10:39 AM
Most anything RC
A couple of these in a pond could be fun.
Jul 19, 2019, 10:40 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Cool...I like the smaller size for pools.
Jul 20, 2019, 09:33 PM
Pre-ordered.
Jul 21, 2019, 08:41 PM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
The short movie clips shows its under-powered.

Latest blog entry: My FAVORITE FPV CockPits'!!!!
Jul 22, 2019, 08:22 AM
UpliFT-RC
The Black Jack small boat is super cool
Jul 22, 2019, 09:17 AM
There a similar size boat to this (self righting), but
it's super higher performance. Meant to be in bigger ponds and lakes.
I can't find the link.
Jul 22, 2019, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rclab1
There a similar size boat to this (self righting), but
it's super higher performance. Meant to be in bigger ponds and lakes.
I can't find the link.
This one?

https://www.horizonhobby.com/product...--rtr-prb08025

It's almost 3 times as long, but definitely much faster.
Jul 22, 2019, 11:09 AM
^
Nope it's another brand that only makes boats.
It's the same mini size as OP..but ridiculously powerful. You can use it in a open lake...lolol.
Self-righting hull too
Jul 22, 2019, 02:30 PM
Just Plane Nutts
Hard to believe any 9" boat can run in a lake quickly, unless the surface was glassy. it would be like a full size Miss Geico trying to race in heavy seas.
Jul 22, 2019, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirDOGGe
Hard to believe any 9" boat can run in a lake quickly, unless the surface was glassy. it would be like a full size Miss Geico trying to race in heavy seas.
Ive seen it...
Jul 22, 2019, 06:18 PM
Just Plane Nutts
Well, if you can find it again I'd love to myself. I'd like to know the "secret".
Jul 23, 2019, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLSharkvictim
The Black Jack small boat is super cool
Dude why do you keep posting stuff that is completely irrelevant in random threads?
Aug 03, 2019, 09:19 AM
Electric RC Addict
These boats are now available.

I just ordered 2. Both the blue and silver one. My fiancee and I will definitely run these when they come in and I'll be sure to post a video.

Just something I noticed, I was charged sales tax on this order. First time I've been charged sales tax on an order from HH. No big deal but it appears that sales tax on online orders is being pushed nationwide.
Last edited by DBJr; Aug 03, 2019 at 05:58 PM.
Aug 08, 2019, 06:47 PM
Received mine. Even smaller in person than i expected!
I am already in process of repainting (always have to do customizations).
A few observations:
The decals are included, one sheet, not applied out of box.
Uses a big battery connector for such a tiny boat, which i have already replaced with a JST to be able to use my many other batteries i already have (2s 500mAh).
There are actually weights glued to one side (left side where battery goes) i presume for the self-righting feature. Promptly removed, and cut off battery guides on floor, so battery can be placed farther over against wall. This engineering is ludicrous. ADDING weight instead of just using a bigger battery for better runtime. I also suspect theyve used the different connector and weird sized battery just to sell the batteries. But the standard 2s 500mah batts fit perfectly with the mods!
The TX is small pistol design that can be taken apart is 2 pieces, which is kinda cool actually. Usually i immediately replace the RX to use my DX8 or other Tx, but will try it out first. The RX is also part of the ESC, so that would need to be replaced. Which i would do also if i go brushless later.
Will give a test run as soon as i can. Not expecting it to be that fast, it is much smaller that it even looks!

Quick Reply