Jul 21, 2019, 01:13 PM
Official Old Git!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY View Post
Don't feel sorry for me... I had great parents and grand parents who raised me to be honest and not deceive others and those principals have held me in good standing with family, friends and neighbors.
You come across as pretty honest and straight, AA5BY - so Kudos to your parents!
Jul 21, 2019, 01:19 PM
Free my speech
Quote:
You are free to post your link choice to support your claims. In fact... if you don't... I'm left accepting Sonny's theory that you glossed over the Wiki article you now decry, and failed in your reading comprehension.
I know what your response is going to be.

https://jewishracism.blogspot.com/20...us-rapist.html

https://www.indiatimes.com/science-a...ife-21200.html

Couldn't keep it in his pants. Tesla could.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/elsa-einstein

Quote:
Walter Isaacson, the author of Einstein: His Life and Universe, addressed the duality of the physicist. “When confronted with the emotional needs of others, Einstein tended to retreat into the objectivity of his science,” Isaacson said.
No capacity for empathy.
Jul 21, 2019, 01:23 PM
Free my speech
Quote:
Don't feel sorry for me... I had great parents and grand parents who raised me to be honest and not deceive others and those principals have held me in good standing with family, friends and neighbors.
Not in that regard.

You are a good person but that doesn't make you right.

I am not as good a person in comparison but that doesn't make me wrong.
Jul 21, 2019, 01:32 PM
Flower of Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooroo View Post
The "list" missed a few.

1. Assaulted numerous times by the race that one currently hates.
2. Stolen from numerous times by the race one currently hates.
3. Property vandalized numerous times by the race one currently hates.
4. Ear damaging sound levels coming from the cars driven by the race one currently hates.
5 Neighborhood ruined and property values plumetted by the race(s) one currently hates.
6. Inconvenience of being stuck in the grocery store checkout line because the race one currently hates can't understand why they are being charged a certain amount of money for an item or why a coupon won't work.
7. Local grocery store, conveninece store, gas station or other shop has left the neighborhood due to the violence and theft from the race one currently hates.

It's not all based on skin color.
Rather:
1. Assaulted numerous times by poor people from urban areas that one currently hates.
2. Stolen from numerous times by poor people from urban areas one currently hates.
3. Property vandalized numerous times by poor people from urban areas one currently hates.
4. Ear damaging sound levels coming from the cars driven by poor people from urban areas one currently hates.
5 Neighborhood ruined and property values plumetted by poor people from urban areas one currently hates.
6. Inconvenience of being stuck in the grocery store checkout line because poor people from urban areas one currently hates can't understand why they are being charged a certain amount of money for an item or why a coupon won't work.
7. Local grocery store, conveninece store, gas station or other shop has left the neighborhood due to the violence and theft from poor people from urban areas one currently hates.

If it wasn't based on skin colour, there would have been no need to mention race.
Jul 21, 2019, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACKEMFNRG View Post
I feel so sorry for you and others like you in these regards. Very sad indeed.
Terminators.....

Terminator will not stop .... Ever (0 min 22 sec)
Jul 21, 2019, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny McGhee View Post
No, the FBI data doesn't back up the made up fact in your post.
Thanks for letting me know. Can you show me?
Jul 21, 2019, 03:35 PM
turn, turn, turn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norman Adlam View Post
You come across as pretty honest and straight, AA5BY - so Kudos to your parents!
Here, here!
Jul 21, 2019, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Thanks for letting me know. Can you show me?
I guess my only question is why did you make up a statistic and then claim that the FBI substantiated it without actually showing that to be the case at all?
Jul 21, 2019, 04:19 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Not in that regard.

You are a good person but that doesn't make you right.

I am not as good a person in comparison but that doesn't make me wrong.
I never said you were wrong or that I was right... I only pointed out that there was a variation of your facts and those of Wiki.

All that followed was on you.
Jul 21, 2019, 06:48 PM
Free my speech
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42346473
I never said you were wrong or that I was right... I only pointed out that there was a variation of facts and those of Wiki.

All that followed was on you.
I edited it to reflect reality.
Last edited by BACKEMFNRG; Jul 22, 2019 at 10:53 AM.
Jul 21, 2019, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny McGhee View Post
I guess my only question is why did you make up a statistic and then claim that the FBI substantiated it without actually showing that to be the case at all?
I didn't make it up. It exists. May have been a DOJ statistic but I have seen it before.

The fact remains that the black community must do something about it's dominant culture of crime before things are going to change.
Jul 21, 2019, 07:54 PM
Quote:
I didn't make it up. It exists. May have been a DOJ statistic but I have seen it before.

The fact remains that the black community must do something about it's dominant culture of crime before things are going to change.
No, you didn't see it before from either the FBI or the DOJ.
Jul 21, 2019, 08:02 PM
Quote:
I edited it to reflect reality.
No, you didn't.

This is what is contained in your "edited to reflect reality"...

"You're quoting Albert the adulterer that dumped his first wife and child to go for her cousin and then the cousin's daughter."

Why are you still holding to this blatant falsehood, then telling people you edited it to reflect the actual facts?

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...1&postcount=33
Jul 21, 2019, 08:18 PM
Thread OP
Jul 21, 2019, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Thank you...
See reply #133

Quick Reply