This thread is privately moderated by Teeder, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 18, 2019, 11:58 AM
Mike's RC Corner
Thread OP
New Product

This COULD be your next Transmitter!

Thanks for taking a peak here. If you like, my YouTube channel (Mike's RC Corner) is full of these videos and love to have you along for the ride!

I found this Radio for sale online and from the features list, I'm very impressed for what you get for $50!! It has a gyro installed in the receiver for steering assist, 7 channels, flashlight built into the radio, temperature sensor, 15 model memory, etc... Receivers are only $12 to boot too!

Check out the video and I'll be following up with more with how it performs and how the features work. More info is in the video notes.

This COULD be YOUR NEXT RADIO / TRANSMITTER!! Hobby Porter HP-007 EP#447 (7 min 11 sec)
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply