Jul 18, 2019, 03:08 AM
CSI
CSI
I promise, just ONE more order
Thread OP
Question

Help accessing a subscribed thread.....

RCG,

I have encountered a single issue that doesn't make sense to me. Out of the MANY subscribed threads I have ONE of them will no longer allow me to select it. ALL other subscribed threads work fine.

It's the SCALE FPV thread by Ican3d...…..Scale FPV, media, hints, tips...….. In the FPV Talk threads.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ias-setup-tips

I have been subscribed to this thread for a few years without issue but last month it no longer lets me in.
I get the message that RCG has been blocked with a large RED X. It WILL, somehow, allow me to select ONLY page 5 and open, but will not allow any other movement to different pages from page 5!!!??

This is what is posted on the bottom of the RED X page:

Cloudflare Ray ID: 4f82d73108511fc2 • Your IP: 2605:6000:ce20:c300:5513:1623:664b:d3f • Performance & security by Cloudflare

My system: Windows 10 64bit, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome (tried both)

Like I said....it ONLY happens on this one thread. Has me baffled and hope someone might know what's going on.
Thanks so much for any help or advice.
KenB
to remove ads between posts
Jul 18, 2019, 05:24 AM
RCG Admin
It should only happen in IE browser. It’s a problem with the browser. The thread title has an & symbol in it and IE is replacing that character with other weird characters that are common to site attacks so the system blocks it. It’s not coming from our side, but the browser itself is doing that. Other browsers don’t do that and will show you the pages as normal.
Jul 20, 2019, 03:13 PM
CSI
CSI
I promise, just ONE more order
Thread OP
Thank you Jason.....I will change things again and get it working. Just funny it only happens in this single thread?!
Thanks,
Ken
Jul 20, 2019, 03:48 PM
RCG Admin
Yeah it is weird. There aren’t a lot of threads that have unusual characters in the titles so it rarely comes up.

Quick Reply