Jul 18, 2019, 12:16 AM
Keese
Thread OP
Discussion

Help, Whats this Chassis From?

Hey Peoplez,
My name is Keese.
Im new to this RC World and not even sure if Im in the correct place to even ask this question...Anyways I came up on this Chassis at a Garage Sale. I know its made by Team Associated because its stamped on the Chassis itself but that about all i know. Im in the "Buy Sell & Trade" field and interested in Vintage Rc Cars as well as New Cars too. I have a nice collection and just want to know if i should add this to my collection or dump it for a profit, any help or info will help ...here a couple of flix if anyone can help me out, id be much appreciated...
much thanks!
sorry for the darkness of the picture ..cheap webcam
to remove ads between posts
Jul 19, 2019, 05:41 AM
homo ludens modellisticus
Quote:
Originally Posted by teenabee209
... not even sure if Im in the correct place to even ask this question ...
You think?
Name of this subforum you plonked your post in:
Electric Motor Design and Construction
Description:
Information about design, construction, and performance of custom-designed electric motors.
Last edited by Ron van Sommeren; Jul 20, 2019 at 09:19 AM.
Jul 21, 2019, 03:40 AM
It could be an Associated RC10 Graphite but the pictures are very dark so its hard to be sure .
Jul 28, 2019, 08:44 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
I would also lean towards an RC10, but bigger and brighter pictures would be very much welcome.
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Jul 29, 2019, 12:20 AM
Car Bashing
I would also say without a doubt a RC10 Graphite too, with a front bumper to put a bigger body shell.

Quick Reply