This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 17, 2019, 11:02 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Flying the wings off your plane ...

WLtoys959 + sq12 (2 min 38 sec)

A) Yes , I nearly flew the wings off the F959 .. Toward the end of the video it got very squirrel'y so I decided to land it . Honestly , I was probably one second away from the wings falling off . Yes they were glued in , but apparently I had gone a little overly weight saving in the assembly and the windy conditions broke the glue bond . And the wings backed out of the fuse ....
B) I did want that flight video ..
C) Calmer conditions needed , but with all the bad weather . There is only one good day on the weather forecast , and that day is scheduled as UMx whipit day . I better charge some batteries ....
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply