This thread is privately moderated by SONOVA GUN, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 17, 2019, 09:00 PM
Thread OP
Help!

E58 Eachine in a pond

Hi guys,
I ended up in a pond and burned some electronics .
I've disassembled the drone, cleaned end dried , bought new fly controller PC board, assembled again and now I cannot pair the drone with the old remote transmitter.
After turning on the drone itís light are blinking fast and then slow (thatís how it was before) after turning the remote controller and moving speed stick up and down the transmitter beeps and nothing is changing on the drone (lights are still blinking slow)( same with both sticks down at 45 degrees)
Is it possible that Iíve damaged something else on the drone (possible camera PC board, all motors are O.K.) ?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Best regards,
SG
Last edited by SONOVA GUN; Jul 17, 2019 at 09:04 PM. Reason: ommition of drone type
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply