Thread Tools
Jul 16, 2019, 10:32 PM
Registered User
Yort69's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyerjohn
Yes to the nut job right these freedoms are anti-American. They want society back in the Stone Age. Science is bad too. They want the freedom to stay ignorant, intolerant and white only.
Lol...not true flyer...not true at all...
Jul 16, 2019, 10:45 PM
Club Saito | Genesis 8:11
Bunnyshooter223's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyerjohn
Yes to the nut job right these freedoms are anti-American. They want society back in the Stone Age. Science is bad too. They want the freedom to stay ignorant, intolerant and white only.
Um, no. Too much CNN, bro.
Try watching more variety of news. Also, if you can try listening to Joe Pags KRLD.

You dont even need to agree with him. But the guy makes a lot more sense than anyone on tv.
Jul 16, 2019, 11:13 PM
Equinsu Ocha
Lightnin's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks
They hated the independence day celebration in DC.
They believe patriotism is bad.
They hate the Betsy Ross flag.
The "squad" of idiots flatly admits they hate America.
The 5th column known a the MSM can't find it in themselves to call Antia terrorists.
They work at dissolving the country with unfettered border jumping.


I can't excuse this crew of vandals.

You are correct when it comes to progressive liberal Dimocrats, and they need to be called out for it.
Jul 16, 2019, 11:28 PM
Club Saito | Genesis 8:11
Bunnyshooter223's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightnin
You are correct when it comes to progressive liberal Dimocrats, and they need to be called out for it.
the devil turns everything backwards. It seems difficult to stay a step ahead of the enemies of America when they control mainstream media. Isn't Google a monopoly now?

Time to break up Google. They support the anti-American narrative. It is becoming dangerous for Americans--more than a few state governors and leaders are being passive about citizen safety.

Abc, cbs, msn, msnbc, huffington post, nyt, cnn, etc they are all repeating the same anti-American narrative while ignoring leftist Antifart attacks. In some cases, like CNN, they actually promote killing Americans. Not only video but also money and weapons are involved.

The same people telling us we need to give up our guns 'for a little security' are attacking us both physically and verbally. And now they use the same guns they plan to steal from us.
Then they make up some new ridiculous story to try and keep the views off what's really going on.

Dems leaders want votes to get back in power. They'll do anything at this point. They want to make new companies, new laws, and steal our freedom, so they can over-tax us and stay in power. Just like the Obama era that we are still cleaning up... it doesn't work.

Serving Americans means you listen to our needs not tell us how to live, enslave us, and steal our money (over-tax). There is no safety for anyone that way.
Jul 17, 2019, 04:05 AM
Sharing lunch with Jonesy.
RCWorks's Avatar
Thread OP
It seems others have taken notice of the democrat hate machine.

What, no condemnation for ANTIFA terrorists? (7 min 47 sec)
Latest blog entry: Later peeps
Jul 17, 2019, 04:56 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Good job Pelosi.
Jul 17, 2019, 05:24 AM
Registered User
erh7771's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks
They hated the independence day celebration in DC.
They believe patriotism is bad.
They hate the Betsy Ross flag.
The "squad" of idiots flatly admits they hate America.
The 5th column known a the MSM can't find it in themselves to call Antia terrorists.
They work at dissolving the country with unfettered border jumping.


I can't excuse this crew of vandals.
Trump admits the Russians help get him elected and republicans support him



But its democrats who hate America?!

Love up being down and water being dry, support the conservative cult
Jul 17, 2019, 05:27 AM
Registered User
erh7771's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by davecee
Wow, Trump's doing great.
Nah,

Americans are still thinking Obama for all the good work that even Red Donald Trump can't screw up.
Jul 17, 2019, 06:43 AM
Sharing lunch with Jonesy.
RCWorks's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by erh7771
Trump admits the Russians help get him elected and republicans support him



But its democrats who hate America?!

Love up being down and water being dry, support the conservative cult
Yes, from a fake charge against a sitting president to the Antifa on the street the democrats hate this country.

You should know because I know what sites you frequent.
Latest blog entry: Later peeps
Jul 17, 2019, 06:52 AM
Registered User
Sherlock's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadstick 8409
This.
Jul 17, 2019, 08:56 AM
Honorable native of Kekistan
SKYPILEIT's Avatar
Anyone Living In America That Hates America LEAVE!!! (9 min 21 sec)
Jul 17, 2019, 09:07 AM
4 wheels move a body; 2 a soul
All I can say is......oh brother! Ridiculous post. All Dems hate America and Americans......right! No Dems have ever worked serving their country, no Dems have ever fought for and given up their lives for America .....TDS can work both ways and this post is a perfect example of that.
Last edited by glderguy; Jul 17, 2019 at 09:12 AM.
Jul 17, 2019, 09:21 AM
Club Saito | Genesis 8:11
Bunnyshooter223's Avatar

Where is the Green Grass?


Its been the other way around.

If you don't agree with the Dems you are called a racist or homophobe. University of Texas Austin recently said they wil dox you (post all your info) if you are republican, so that antifa can find and attack you. (If that is true, UTA better get ready to be sued to high heaven! And Texans don't put up with terrorists!)

Think about that. We know that not every democrat is into the socialism communism stuff. But they sure as heck are not trying to stopnthe Dems from spouting it all the time and over-controlling taxes.

The democrat leaders have gone so extreme left it's insane. And everything is backwards with them; progressives are regressive, antifa is fascist terrorists bullies, and 'gun control' for them means taking our guns by force. They would kill us to take our guns, it has been stated more than once.

Trump is a bulldog. He says what he wants and defends himself and Americans. We dont all agree with his big mean mouth, but he sure beats everyone else.

No one can do the good trump has done. Dems are pissed so they attack him every day.

Trump has improved the economy tenfold. Everyone loves what he's doing with economy except dems because they want to CONTROL everything (socialism) instead of allow competition.

This is what the dems portray on tv and in news. So if you are dem, maybe it is time for a new party, or to #walkaway, because their leadership have gone so far left that they either lost thier identity or are showing thier true colors.

I am neither dem or republican but i do lean right a tad. Even the right is messed up so yes i see it all. I dont like the party system it is out of control. Money should not be involved to such a degree that it is abused to skew election 'polls' and control mass media. This is not healthy for America

Where is the green grass and pretty ladies? Don't look left they have needles and feces in their streets...

If the dems would give Trump a chance instead of dividing everyone then blaming him... well things would be better. Helping him with border security would be a start, instead of calling ICE nazis and showing pictures from the obama era of living conditions inside a facility being overrun by 10x its limits... caused by dems... just sayin...

Its pretty disgusting that dems would rather bring in illegals for free votes than count the american people. I find that quite repulsive...
Last edited by Bunnyshooter223; Jul 17, 2019 at 09:35 AM.
Jul 17, 2019, 09:44 AM
------
coriolan's Avatar
Quote:
Its pretty disgusting that dems would rather bring in illegals for free votes than count the american people. I find that quite repulsive...
Just avert your gaze
Jul 17, 2019, 09:51 AM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
Sport Flyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnyshooter223
Its been the other way around.

If you don't agree with the Dems you are called a racist or homophobe. University of Texas Austin recently said they wil dox you (post all your info) if you are republican, so that antifa can find and attack you. (If that is true, UTA better get ready to be sued to high heaven! And Texans don't put up with terrorists!)

Think about that. We know that not every democrat is into the socialism communism stuff. But they sure as heck are not trying to stopnthe Dems from spouting it all the time and over-controlling taxes.

The democrat leaders have gone so extreme left it's insane. And everything is backwards with them; progressives are regressive, antifa is fascist terrorists bullies, and 'gun control' for them means taking our guns by force. They would kill us to take our guns, it has been stated more than once.

Trump is a bulldog. He says what he wants and defends himself and Americans. We dont all agree with his big mean mouth, but he sure beats everyone else.

No one can do the good trump has done. Dems are pissed so they attack him every day.

Trump has improved the economy tenfold. Everyone loves what he's doing with economy except dems because they want to CONTROL everything (socialism) instead of allow competition.

This is what the dems portray on tv and in news. So if you are dem, maybe it is time for a new party, or to #walkaway, because their leadership have gone so far left that they either lost thier identity or are showing thier true colors.

I am neither dem or republican but i do lean right a tad. Even the right is messed up so yes i see it all. I dont like the party system it is out of control. Money should not be involved to such a degree that it is abused to skew election 'polls' and control mass media. This is not healthy for America

Where is the green grass and pretty ladies? Don't look left they have needles and feces in their streets...

If the dems would give Trump a chance instead of dividing everyone then blaming him... well things would be better. Helping him with border security would be a start, instead of calling ICE nazis and showing pictures from the obama era of living conditions inside a facility being overrun by 10x its limits... caused by dems... just sayin...

Its pretty disgusting that dems would rather bring in illegals for free votes than count the american people. I find that quite repulsive...
Almost as disgusting as thinking your election system to be so vulnerable that anyone could so easily subvert it by bringing in illegals for free votes to counter Americans. Claims such as that are bs.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Careful! Obama and the Democratic Party primary focus destroy White America traceyl Life, The Universe, and Politics 37 Jun 15, 2016 11:57 AM
Alert Dreamers AKA Mexicans Who Hate Donald Trump And Probably America traceyl Life, The Universe, and Politics 40 May 03, 2016 03:33 PM
Yippee! Government Sucks! -Americans Hate Govt More Than Ever... traceyl Life, The Universe, and Politics 1 Jan 26, 2016 10:00 AM
Yippee! Democrats Hate Guns- Their New Anti-Gun Plan traceyl Life, The Universe, and Politics 11 Dec 21, 2015 11:19 PM
Yippee! Democrats Love It! 51% of working Americans make less than $30K a year... traceyl Life, The Universe, and Politics 20 Oct 28, 2015 11:25 AM