Thread Tools
Jul 22, 2019, 09:22 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Reason after reason is given... With no counter argument.
Jul 22, 2019, 09:35 AM
Registered User
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrott
The fear of the brownification is real.
Then why did I bother to help get a brown guy his citizenship...

That's right, he wanted to be an American, not a Mexican living in America. He's not out waving a Mexican flag protesting my country.
Latest blog entry: Later peeps
Jul 22, 2019, 09:35 AM
Registered User
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY
No. The squad have the high ground... they have full freedom to express their thoughts. The president is 100% wrong to tell them to shut up or leave.
Maybe in Mogadishu.
Latest blog entry: Later peeps
Jul 22, 2019, 09:50 AM
Registered User
AA5BY's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks
Maybe in Mogadishu.
Cortez is the same as you... born in the USA.
Jul 22, 2019, 09:53 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Cyberdactyl's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrott
The fear of the brownification is real.
Yea, here Trump is telling all these black leaders they have to go back to Africa.



At the moment I can't find the photos where he ties them to a post and gives them 20 lashes for even asking for equality.
Jul 22, 2019, 10:07 AM
Registered User
RMSlinkers's Avatar
That's President Trump for you explaining to them how chains will help them become better leaders. Now put them on and get back to your local welfare office if you need anything.
Jul 22, 2019, 12:17 PM
that's gonna hurt...
Seems relevant even today
Jul 22, 2019, 12:19 PM
that's gonna hurt...
One more from the past
Jul 22, 2019, 02:33 PM
Registered User
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY
Cortez is the same as you... born in the USA.
She doesn't like the country, she needs to find a country she likes.
Latest blog entry: Later peeps
Jul 22, 2019, 03:21 PM
Equinsu Ocha
Lightnin's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin richards
You seem to have lost track of your argument, which was to demonstrate the the Nazi party was socialist. Nothing you have shown gives any indication of this, but just the contrary. The policies were designed to make the richest individuals and corporations richer at the expense of the less wealthy.

The obtuseness of your post doesn't surprise me, they have a long history of demonstrating a lack of understanding of details. The party and the government controlled everything, privatization (sale of public works) was strictly a fund raising effort and means to solidify further support and control for the party and the government. It has ZERO to due with the ideology, or goals other than a means to an end.
Jul 22, 2019, 03:26 PM
Equinsu Ocha
Lightnin's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp
People changed their mind about slavery and about women's voting.

The words of the Constitution never changed.

Um, there is only the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments between your post and any chance of being correct.
Jul 22, 2019, 03:35 PM
Registered User
AA5BY's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks
She doesn't like the country, she needs to find a country she likes.
It is her country... she has every right to advocate for change from the current leadership. Seems I remember you doing that during the Obama years..... no? Oh... but you were entitled to do that and she isn't? Why not? Is it because she is a women? Is Latina? What?

I really doubt that she has claimed that Republicans hate America and Americans... and interpreting your words... should ask them to leave their country. In fact... she says the opposite, that she was elected to serve not just those who voted for her... but all within her district.

I found that affirmation....refreshing... especially compared to those of the title of this thread.
Jul 22, 2019, 03:47 PM
Useful Idiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightnin
The obtuseness of your post doesn't surprise me, they have a long history of demonstrating a lack of understanding of details. The party and the government controlled everything, privatization (sale of public works) was strictly a fund raising effort and means to solidify further support and control for the party and the government. It has ZERO to due with the ideology, or goals other than a means to an end.
TThe paper that you linked to gave no hint whatsoever that the Nazis in government took any measure that could be described as socialist and did everything possible to appease and ensure the support of Conservatives. Did the Nazis force German industrialists to buy the state shareholding in public companies? Did they force them to buy the treasury bonds?
I would say that it is your posts that are obtuse as they show nothing to support your claim that the Nazis were socialist; more the opposite in fact.
Jul 22, 2019, 03:58 PM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
Sport Flyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by blewis01
Seems relevant even today
Sadly you risk being pointed for that.
Jul 22, 2019, 03:59 PM
Equinsu Ocha
Lightnin's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin richards
TThe paper that you linked to gave no hint whatsoever that the Nazis in government took any measure that could be described as socialist and did everything possible to appease and ensure the support of Conservatives. Did the Nazis force German industrialists to buy the state shareholding in public companies? Did they force them to buy the treasury bonds?
I would say that it is your posts that are obtuse as they show nothing to support your claim that the Nazis were socialist; more the opposite in fact.

Massive government programs and givaways? Universal healthcare? You just don't like the facts, they clearly and definetly support what I have been saying all along. You have no case, you are completely wrong. They "sold" the goverment works to finance the vast entitlements. Your post is nuts.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Careful! Obama and the Democratic Party primary focus destroy White America traceyl Life, The Universe, and Politics 37 Jun 15, 2016 11:57 AM
Alert Dreamers AKA Mexicans Who Hate Donald Trump And Probably America traceyl Life, The Universe, and Politics 40 May 03, 2016 03:33 PM
Yippee! Government Sucks! -Americans Hate Govt More Than Ever... traceyl Life, The Universe, and Politics 1 Jan 26, 2016 10:00 AM
Yippee! Democrats Hate Guns- Their New Anti-Gun Plan traceyl Life, The Universe, and Politics 11 Dec 21, 2015 11:19 PM
Yippee! Democrats Love It! 51% of working Americans make less than $30K a year... traceyl Life, The Universe, and Politics 20 Oct 28, 2015 11:25 AM