Jul 16, 2019, 08:44 PM
Anyone here, anyone, even one person, feel that the description in the OP accurately describes them? Anyone?
Jul 16, 2019, 08:47 PM
Jul 16, 2019, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda466
Anyone here, anyone, even one person, feel that the description in the OP accurately describes them? Anyone?
Me...but that last line describes them as well....you all deserve each other...scorched earth and a third world US quickening will be the legacy of these two parties....
Jul 16, 2019, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yort69
Me...but that last line describes them as well....you all deserve each other...scorched earth and a third world US quickening will be the legacy of these two parties....
Thanks. So do you consider yourself a democrat?
Jul 16, 2019, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda466
Thanks. So do you consider yourself a democrat?
Hell no..I'm what God created me to be..free and independent...I wouldn't attach my name to either one of these morally bankrupt pedophile parties...they do nothing for my country but destroy her...
Jul 16, 2019, 09:28 PM
Club Saito | Genesis 8:11

Revolution? For what, free pizza?

So! Antifart (aka 'antifa') attacked an ICE facility WITH AN AR15 and firebombs----->and WHERE IS THIS in mainstream (leftist) news!?

Not long ago a young White boy smiled at Indians and the left hatemongers went full-retard after him saying they need to hunt little white boy down :O wow the HIPpOCRACY (yeah spelling i know lol)

Google admits their leaders are not all in USA. AND that they (Google) are meddling with elections (read: controlling media). An American information company is controlling media against Americans, what the heck.

The truth is out. Time to arm yourselves. Be ready to defend yourselves from Antifart and Leftist Radicals because they plainly say they not only want to TAKE YOUR GUNS BY FORCE but also CNN is SUPPORTING ANTIFART (aka 'Antifa) who is talking about a 'revolution' on their news feeds.

Europe is having the SAME PROBLEMS with Antifart. None of us want war but if politicians are going to use police or SWAT to go door to door and take our tools THERE WILL BE REVOLUTION and all the anti-american professors, politicians, and fake news reporters will be on America's Most Wanted list.

New York recently arrested a man for defending himself with his own gun while during a home invasion by two bad guys. The gun the good guy used was not registered with [evil] New York [unconstitutional] laws. The state then threw him in jail with the bad guys!
What!? This is the future of leftism? Slavery.

This is getting serious. I don't think the government is protecting Americans as well as they should either. Anyone associated with Antifart should be on a terrorist Watch List. Any politician attacking the 2A should have stepped down by now. Americans have the RIGHT to be armed and the right 'shall not be infringed.'

Time to move away from New York... lulz

I'm not in any way calling for war. The Left is. I am saying, get prepared because things can go bad very fast in a country that lives breathes and pewps information.
If GPS and Internet is knocked out, if lights, gas lines, fuel stations etc are knocked out... well you get it. We're a young, spoiled brat nation whose kids are being brainwashed by leftist anti-freedom ideology.

So many kids these days do not understand the horrors our forefathers went through, the world wars, so we could be a free nation with a solid chance to make something of ourselves.

I'm not being 'radical' in any way. The EU's SatNav (gps) was reported to be down for a handful of days. Not sure what is going on there but i am interested.
New York City already lost power in one of its areas--at night! Guess what--Americans there united and helped everyone. People were directing traffic and everything--it was a great story and what i WANT to hear...

.....But it's never too late to plan ahead and be prepared. And move out of NY
Last edited by Bunnyshooter223; Jul 16, 2019 at 09:46 PM. Reason: typo; done.
Jul 16, 2019, 09:35 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnyshooter223
So! Antifart (aka 'antifa') attacked an ICE facility WITH AN AR15 and firebombs----->and WHERE IS THIS in mainstream (leftist) news!?

Not long ago a young White boy smiled at Indians and the left hatemongers went full-retard after him saying they need to hunt little white boy down :O wow the HYPOCRACY (yeah spelling i know lol)

Google admits their leaders are not all in USA. AND that they (google) are meddling with elections (read: controlling media). An American information company is controlling media against Americans, what the heck.

The truth is out. Time to arm yourselves. Be ready to defend yourselves from Antifart and Leftist Radicals because they plainly say they not only want to TAKE YOUR GUNS BY FORCE but also CNN is SUPPORTING ANTIFART (aka 'Antifa) who is talking about a 'revolution' on their news feeds.

Europe is having the SAME PROBLEMS with Antifart. None of us want war but if politicians are going to use police or SWAT to go door to door and take our tools THERE WILL BE REVOLUTION and all the anti-american professors, politicians, and fake news reporters will be on America's Most Wanted list.

New York recently arrested a man for defending himself with his own gun while during a home invasion by two bad guys. The gun the goid guy used was not registered with [evil] New York [unconstitutional] laws the state they threw him in jail with the bad guys.
What!? This is the future of leftism?

This is getting serious. I don't think the government is protecting Americans as well as they should either. Anyone associated with Antifart should be on a terrorist Watch List. Any politician attacking the 2A should have stepped down by now. Americans have the RIGHT to be armed and the right 'shall not be infringed.'

Time to move away from New York...

I'm not in any way calling for war. The Left is. I am saying, get prepared because things can go bad very fast in a country that lives breathes and pewps information. If GPS and Internet is knocked out, if lights etc is knocked out... well you get it.

I'm not geing 'radical' in any way. New York City already lost power in one of its areas--at night! Guess what--Americans there united and helped everyone. People were directibg traffic and everything, it was a great story and what i WANT o hear.

Ooooooooooooh boy …………………………..

Jul 16, 2019, 09:46 PM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks
All one has to do is open ones eyes to something other than CNN.
Like RT and Infowars? Even Fox was spreading Russian propaganda last week.
Jul 16, 2019, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Flyer
Like RT and Infowars? Even Fox was spreading Russian propaganda last week.
What about the underwater subs and internet lines? Yah, that was WIERD i didnt believe it either.

Infowars actually had a lot of good stuff but it too can get weird. You have to use a lot of common and uncommon sense these days when listening to the news...
Jul 16, 2019, 09:52 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
What about the underwater subs and internet lines? Yah, that was WIERD i didnt believe it either.
I understand that you do not believe it, subs are supposed to be under water, oh wellllll.
Jul 16, 2019, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrott
I understand that you do not believe it, subs are supposed to be under water, oh wellllll.
Lol!
I was just trying to clarify the object. Sub has more than one meaning... mmmmm Subway im hungry
Jul 16, 2019, 10:04 PM
Quote:
We're a young, spoiled brat nation whose kids are being brainwashed by leftist anti-freedom ideology.
Seems to me that freedom is on the rise.
  • Gays are now free to come out and even marry the person they choose
  • Non believers are now free to come out, without being bullied for their non belief
  • Women are now free to serve in the ministry
  • Women are now free to control their reproduction
  • children are free from pedophile priest
  • young adults are free to marry interracialy without being scorned
All these freedoms supported by left ideologies.
Jul 16, 2019, 10:07 PM
I'd rather be Flying
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY
  • Non believers are now free to come out, without being bullied for their non belief
Wow, Trump's doing great.
Jul 16, 2019, 10:18 PM
Quote:
and we got transgender story time for kids..a transgender 007....word is these folks like dressing black men up as girls in movies...Martin Lawrence , Dave Chappelle to name a couple that called the shekelsteins out for it and got ran out of Hollyweird...now they are going after the kids....
Jul 16, 2019, 10:28 PM
Quote:

Yes to the nut job right these freedoms are anti-American. They want society back in the Stone Age. Science is bad too. They want the freedom to stay ignorant, intolerant and white only.

Quick Reply