This thread is privately moderated by lovetoflyguy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 16, 2019, 04:11 PM
Trader Rating: 10
Team Horizon, Warbird Alley Fo
Thread OP
$12,345.67 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

New ESM B-25s Stripped and Glassed with Retracts

Specifications:
Length: 1935mm (76.2")
Wing span: 2420mm (95")
Wing area: 77.6sq.dm (7.82sq.ft)
Wing loading: 128g/sq.dm (42oz/sq.ft)
Flying weight: 10kg (22.1lbs)
Radio: 6ch & 13servos
Engine: 91 4-cycle

So here is the story:

I received 2 of these B-25s that were to be stripped and glassed, then decked out. It was a project for both myself and ESM. However, 70% through the build, ESM suddenly decided to discontinue all production on their planes. There were a bunch of other projects I did for them and as payment, I took both of these. I also was going to include scale working bombay doors. I only got one done. These kits are brand new other than I stripped the covering and glassed everything wood. It is all glassed and primered. Some of the control surfaces are covered in fabric. As you can see, I stopped "mid stream" when I was told that ESM was over.

B-25 1
Full ARF
Robart Electric Retracts
Flaps Glassed/Primer
Rudders Covered
Scale Robart B-25 Main tires
Bombay Doors
Price: $1,400

B-25 2
Full ARF
CJM Electric Retracts
Flaps Glassed (needs final sanding and primer)
Control surfaces are stripped but need to be covered
No bombay Doors
Price: $1,250

Now. Here is an option. If you and a buddy would like them both, I will crate both of them in one box and ship them via greyhound for free. No freight or cost to build a crate.

I cover the whole state of Arkansas with my job. If you want to meet me anywhere in the state or the border, I will meet you at no extra cost.

I've flown several of these and they fly fantastic.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 18, 2019, 08:28 PM
Trader Rating: 10
Team Horizon, Warbird Alley Fo
Thread OP
If this helps the sale.... I will cover the control surfaces no charge. Im open to offers. Several have asked if I will sell only 1 and the answer is Yes. I was just mentioning if some guys wanted to get two I would ship it. Ill crate and ship one as well...

Quick Reply