This thread is privately moderated by BigRHS, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 16, 2019, 12:12 PM
Trader Rating: 30
Thread OP
$300.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

LCG slash and DX3c for sale or trade

Hey guys, I have a Slash 2wd I upgraded to the RPM LCG chassis and RPM parts. It has the Castle sidewinder V3 ESC and 4600kv motor set. This thing looks new and runs like it is.
I want to get into Drones and would like a Xiamoi Fimi X8 or Fimi A3, mavic air or maybe a DJI spark , or JJRC Heron 9 or something in those drones class.
I hadn't been able to run it much at all since I upgraded it because our local track closed and I was diagnosed with a rare form of blood cancer and that has kept me busy for the last couple of years.
With it, will come a Spektrum DX3c that works and looks fantastic. It still has the protective plastic on the stickers. There is a little scuff on the bottom of the DX3c from my nephew sliding it across my work bench before I could stop him, but it is hard to see ( see pics ). It has never been dropped and been kept it a case with my DX4s. The screen has no scratches and looks new. The case does not come with it.
There is also a few extra parts that come with the car. I think I still have the oem chassis but can't promise.
I could also throw in 1 or 2- 2cell batteries for the right offer
I will also post this in the Drone thread.
This car and TX are very nice without much use on them.
I am asking $300 if you are interested you can make me an offer if you think the price is too high.
If interested, I also have a Team Associate 4wd Prolite that is in good shape and runs well. It has been run more than the other. I would consider throwing it in on a trade on the right Drone.
I will post a couple of pics of Prolite just in case anybody is interested in adding it to a trade.
If interested in trading Please PM me with your offer and some pics of the Drone you want to trade.
Please no low ball offers
As far as shipping goes, if I sell it, buyer pays shipping unless we negotiate a different agreement and if traded, we can negotiate the shipping then.
I also have a very nice Team Associated upgraded 4.2 Buggy if you prefer that in a trade offer for a drone if you prefer it over the LCG slash. Also a Protek Pitbox but with out the tools and supplies that you will see in the pics. The Pitbox, the Buggy, and the Prolite 4wd are not included in the $300 price. They are only if someone has a Drone that they may want to trade. The $300 price is ONLY for the DX3c and the LCG slash.
Here is a link to my blog on here with more pics of the box and buggy. Please PM with any questions or offers. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=405878
You can make me an offer on the buggy or anything or combination of things you see in my pictures on my blog page in the link.
Because of the nature of our hobby there will be no returns or refunds, but anybody that has bought or traded with me will tell you that my stuff is exactly as I say it is.
Please look at the pics and read my trader ratings ! Feel free to make offers.
Thanks for looking guys !
Last edited by BigRHS; Jul 21, 2019 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Lowered price on LCG slash and DX3c
to remove ads between posts
Jul 21, 2019, 09:48 PM
Trader Rating: 30
Thread OP
Lowered price on LCG slash and DX3c. If interested in anything you see in the pictures, make an offer and maybe we can make a deal. Wanting to sell most of my ground RC.

Quick Reply