Old Jul 15, 2019, 09:37 PM
RADIOLINKRC
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Cross-posting. It is temporarily hidden while RADIOLINKRC edits it.
Jul 15, 2019, 10:42 PM
KC8WPF
Sorry, but none of that gear will work for my submarines. I operate my subs with a Futaba radio on 50 MHz.
Jul 16, 2019, 04:33 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG Bob
Sorry, but none of that gear will work for my submarines. I operate my subs with a Futaba radio on 50 MHz.
I see
Jul 16, 2019, 04:43 AM
Wow, it only for US Amazon? I cannot wait
Jul 16, 2019, 05:49 PM
Just Plane Nutts
Grumpy old man mode: ON.

Looks like this was posted in the RADIOS and OFF-ROAD cars forum rooms as well, hence the temporary ban. I'm not sure if I'd call that a problem.

It's when someone posts the same query in several threads in one forum room that it becomes annoying and somewhat scattering of the replies. For instance, I answer one member's question posted in one thread, then I find him/her posting it verbatim and discussing it in a completely different thread.

This has happened to me here several times over the years. In other forums where I was or still am a member we would call it "flooding", posting to a forum with multiple copies of a single topic, and we made all attempts to discourage such forum behavior. Not good form to show. Just saying.

Grumpy old man mode: OFF.
Jul 19, 2019, 04:03 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirDOGGe
Grumpy old man mode: ON.

Looks like this was posted in the RADIOS and OFF-ROAD cars forum rooms as well, hence the temporary ban. I'm not sure if I'd call that a problem.

It's when someone posts the same query in several threads in one forum room that it becomes annoying and somewhat scattering of the replies. For instance, I answer one member's question posted in one thread, then I find him/her posting it verbatim and discussing it in a completely different thread.

This has happened to me here several times over the years. In other forums where I was or still am a member we would call it "flooding", posting to a forum with multiple copies of a single topic, and we made all attempts to discourage such forum behavior. Not good form to show. Just saying.

Grumpy old man mode: OFF.
Sorry because we are just new here and thank you for your kind advice.

Quick Reply