Jul 15, 2019, 04:55 PM
Gurpgork
Maybe we'll see a new Mr. Moneypenny. Jane Blonde can slap his .
Jul 15, 2019, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACKEMFNRG
Lots of famous short people like to look bigger than they are.

Why?
Why should tall people care?
Randy Newman - Short People (3 min 0 sec)
Last edited by Libelle201B; Jul 15, 2019 at 05:37 PM.
Jul 15, 2019, 06:44 PM
Free my speech
In time long long ago in a galaxy far far away.

There's Jane Bond...

Owen Benjamin On Crowder Jane Bond Song 0077 cents on the dollar (4 min 6 sec)

When comedy was still pretty good and a huge pianist (6'7") was highly regarded.
Jul 15, 2019, 06:45 PM
Free my speech
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarpon Shawn
She'll end up fighting a villain that looks a bit like Trump because he's trying to assassinate the last doctor willing to do late term abortions.
ROTFL ! You kill me man.
Jul 15, 2019, 06:55 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACKEMFNRG
In time long long ago in a galaxy far far away.

There's Jane Bond...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzU7eadypjs

When comedy was still pretty good and a huge pianist (6'7") was highly regarded.
Yea, I hate the falling out Owen has had with most everyone on Youtube. He speaks his mind but cuts a bit too deep for most people.
Jul 15, 2019, 07:03 PM
Free my speech
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl
Yea, I hate the falling out Owen has had with most everyone on Youtube. He speaks his mind but cuts a bit too deep for most people.
True, he cuts too deep for most but that is the job of the Jester to make fun of all the taboo's.

Everyone that couldn't handle him on the Tube buckled to social pressures not to cut as deep on any subject and to avoid some all together. Owen holds back on nobody.

To switch gears he is doing a tour in the USA that is children friendly to prove a point.

The tubers left, all suck eggs imo.
Jul 15, 2019, 07:14 PM
It looks like a man....they trying to slide one in on you fellas....
Jul 15, 2019, 07:39 PM
Look at those clodhoppers on that thing fellas...good gawd....you've been warned...
Jul 15, 2019, 08:16 PM
You're right. It is a guy.
Jul 15, 2019, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybird
You're right. It is a guy.
The shekelsteins are at it again.....they got Trojan Horse Trumpy by the lumpies
Jul 16, 2019, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yort69
Par for the course...next will be a black man..then a gay man..the a gay women..and we will finally reach utopia when we progress to a transgender Bond shooting rainbows out his rear end...
Nailed it !........remind me to never take you fellas along looking for hot women...how you guys didn't see it is beside me..but not really...you can't spot a charlatan either....
Jul 16, 2019, 04:11 PM
Sharing lunch with Jonesy.
Well, the franchise is done. No need to see counter culture crap.
Latest blog entry: Later peeps
Jul 16, 2019, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks
Well, the franchise is done. No need to see counter culture crap.
The shekelsteins in Hollyweird don't care..its about their agenda, not the money...
Jul 16, 2019, 11:06 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
I can't let it happen.

Jul 17, 2019, 02:05 AM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
Oh, lets keep churning out the same old pap and hope the punters will keep coming...

Or, shall we throw in the odd wide ball and keep the series fresh, with the result the press keep posting stories about the franchise, social media keeps showing a good level of interest and when the film comes out the punters are queuing around the block.

And old men with no interest in watching the film anyway will be moaning and complaining that it is the end of civilisation as we know it, but the reality is it is just a bloody film.

If you don't like it, don't watch it.

Quick Reply