Jul 12, 2019, 12:27 PM
Garland
Thread OP
Discussion

I want a nano rx, Spartan flybarless heli gyro, and a tattle tell to all talk togethe

I'm at lunch break so quick post.

I have a XPS module A9 and I'm sure I can get nano to ppm talk into the gyro. Ok.

I want to failsafe the signal on nano channel 6 off for the tatlell to flash green if ever signal loss . can I do these things?

Manual talks of 2 extreme modes for nano rx What are they? They sound much better then the ppm mode!
to remove ads between posts
Jul 12, 2019, 04:23 PM
You can program the Nano's channel mapping, failsafe, etc. using our XDP (or our SerialLink with another Nano emulating the XDP).

Xtreme mode is our custom serial protocol. It provides all of the channels in a serial datastream like SBUS, but 2.5 times faster.
Jul 13, 2019, 09:00 PM
Garland
Thread OP
Can I have ppm into the heli gyro and a servo channel free pwm for the tatletell?

So when I see extreme mode speak un the manuals it is meant to be paired with a x10 ? I wonder if I need a x10 on my heli also
Jul 14, 2019, 01:14 AM
Yes, the Xtreme mode is output by our receivers (Nano and RFU). The X10+ and X24 both understand Xtreme mode.

With the Nano you can output normal PWM channels, PPM mode, Xtreme mode, or Mixed mode. Mixed mode is Xtreme mode output on output port 6 and normal PWM output on output ports 1 through 5. There is no option to output PPM and PWM or Xtreme together. It takes every bit of CPU time to output the PPM mode.

Does your Gyro except SBUS, Spektrum, etc? If so, then our RFU could be used to output one of those protocols into the gyro. The X10+ could then be used (via Y-cable) for any other servo outputs that you might need. If the gyro handles ALL of the channels (some do), the you would just need a RFU and that's it. That is the most common setup for Heli guys using our radio system.
Jul 15, 2019, 05:42 AM
Garland
Thread OP
Thanks JD!

I went ahead and installed a RFU in this nitro heli My FBL spartan gyro can take sbus and all servos go into the FBL gyro. I just always thought the rfu was over kill in a heli due to its long range antenna.
Dec 30, 2019, 08:40 PM
Suspended Account
there r 26 types of tiny rx at the store below,why Not take a look at them:

[url]https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?sid=erts-53&isRefine=true&_pgn=1
Last edited by EricTsao; Dec 30, 2019 at 08:41 PM. Reason: wrong http

Quick Reply