This thread is privately moderated by solentlife, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 12, 2019, 03:56 AM
Youtube channel : solentlifeuk
Thread OP
Question

Is it correct for Victim to be penalised ?

Despite representation and links to the offending - I am still penalised even though I am the victim.

I also seem to have had my Blog altered !!

Seems "Cause and Effect" has no value here.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 12, 2019, 11:45 AM
Fire Marshall Bill
What are you talking about Neil?
Jul 12, 2019, 12:14 PM
Youtube channel : solentlifeuk
Thread OP
Hi .. I get insulted repeatedly .. so I finally make sarcastic comment back --- I get Points and warning ... but the offender gets zero ..

Finally I reported him - which I try not to do.

My points are now removed and I'm clear ... but judging by reported posts - offender has not done anything to correct.

Cheers
Nigel

Quick Reply