This thread is privately moderated by cloudpunching, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 11, 2019, 09:40 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
$2,800.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold

Top Rc Model P-51 Composite

I am selling or trading my Top Rc Model P-51D. This was stripped when I bought it because this scheme was sold out in the US. I repainted/weathered with automotive base coat clear coat. I have many many hours in detailing this plane! Has a new motor with 1 gallon through it. I am also including a back up engine that has 3 gallons through it. I took it out because it was giving me problems. The motor is RCGF 60cc RE. I have Hitec servos throughout. Currently has Robart electric retracts designed for this bird. I have not been happy with the main gears, very inconsistent due to the amp out feature. I would convert the mains to air if I was keeping it. I have added multiplex connectors to the stab, and the wings for quick assembly, and tear down. This plane flys amazing, and sounds like a beast in the air. I will also throw in a 5th scale pilot I just purchased from Warbird Pilots. I would trade for a large 3d plane or turbine jet. If you have any questions or would like more pictures just ask. Thanks for looking.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply