This thread is privately moderated by Supersteve, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 11, 2019, 07:20 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Thread OP
$90.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Mcpx bl

Hey guys, I want to try and sell the MCPX BL I have and use the money towards a training plane for my boys.
This rig is in great shape, I had to replace the battery connector which is no big deal. Iíve never crashed it. I have a spare brand new canopy. Will come with box and spare canopy, I donít have any spare batteries though.
If you have a UMX Timber that would be a great trade!
to remove ads between posts
Jul 12, 2019, 07:20 AM
Trader Rating: 0

I'll take it!

I'll take it! I'm in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. I'll happily pay for shipping, but it must ship USPS to avoid customs hassles.

This is my first time buying on this forum... how do we do this?

Also, I work at a hobby store... I can check today, we might even have a UMX Timber as a commission sale. I can let you know later this morning.

Edit Sat Jul 13 am: Sorry, the Timber sold quickly... everybody wants one.

Still interested in the mCPX BL! And I have a USA address to send it to, so you don't have to ship internationally.
Last edited by Jean LeBlanc; Jul 13, 2019 at 10:12 AM.
Jul 14, 2019, 10:59 AM
Trader Rating: 8
Thread OP
If you are interested send me a PM and we can chat

Quick Reply