This thread is privately moderated by alvincfi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 11, 2019, 06:45 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$120.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Eflite Ka8 Bind and Fly Sailplane

Like New Parkzone Ka8 Sailplane. Mostly been a hangar queen. I was hoping to do some aerotow but never got around to it. Includes the tow release servo mechanism.
Will not ship.

Key Features

Spektrum™ 6-channel DSM2®/DSMX® sport receiver, installed
Superb scale outline and detail
2.25 meter wingspan
Two-piece wing design for easy transport
4-channel control out of the box
Rudder, elevator, aileron and spoiler servos installed
Includes E-flite Servoless Payload Release for aerotow operations (
Durable Z-Foam™ construction
Fixed main wheel
Includes 2S 7.4V 1300mAh Li-Po flight battery
Includes E-flite 2- to 3-cell Li-Po voltage regulator
Requires a full-range 4+ channel DSM2/DSMX aircraft transmitter (5 channels required for Servoless Payload Release)
Last edited by alvincfi; Jul 11, 2019 at 07:10 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 11, 2019, 08:39 AM
Trader Rating: 250
Nice!

PM if you decide to ship
Jul 11, 2019, 01:39 PM
Trader Rating: 219
“FLY THE PLANE”
Happy day!

I stumbled across a old box underneath a bunch of other stuff. Look what it had inside!
Last edited by Sky Angels; Jul 11, 2019 at 01:50 PM.
Jul 11, 2019, 01:43 PM
“FLY THE PLANE”
I just busted up my old beater that has over a whole roll of packing tape on it. It had been DSd to 68mph.

No way I’d sell these! I love these things
Last edited by Sky Angels; Jul 11, 2019 at 03:33 PM.
Jul 11, 2019, 05:51 PM
Trader Rating: 44
Then why even say anything! Me Thinks you have price!
Jul 11, 2019, 07:54 PM
Trader Rating: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Angels
Happy day!

I stumbled across a old box underneath a bunch of other stuff. Look what it had inside!
Quote:
I just busted up my old beater that has over a whole roll of packing tape on it. It had been DSd to 68mph.

No way I’d sell these! I love these things
Hoarder !

Bragger!

Tease!

LOL

Jul 11, 2019, 08:45 PM
Trader Rating: 16
The King Moonracer of balsa.
Alvincfi, you might consider bringing this down to the Sled-Works aerotow event this weekend in Owatonna. Should be a ton of people there tomorrow and Saturday. Good chance someone there might take it off your hands.
Jul 11, 2019, 11:15 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
[QUOTE]Alvincfi, you might consider bringing this down to the Sled-Works aerotow event this weekend in Owatonna. Should be a ton of people there tomorrow and Saturday. Good chance someone there might take it off your hands./QUOTE]

Thanks, I may do that. I've been wanting to go to that event.
Jul 11, 2019, 11:24 PM
Trader Rating: 226
Old newb
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly2bob
Hoarder !

Bragger!

Tease!

LOL

He’s NOT a hoarder.......other people posting are.....hee hee

I love my Ka8s
Jul 12, 2019, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by r39o
He’s NOT a hoarder.......other people posting are.....hee hee

I love my Ka8s
Well I love my one
Jul 12, 2019, 06:27 AM
Trader Rating: 138
May the Wind Always be Good
Was at the Sled Works Aero Tow yesterday and they flew 2 or 3 of them ...Great Flyer and Good Looking
Jul 12, 2019, 08:00 AM
“FLY THE PLANE”
Hoarder! Ha ha! I remember now it was right after my big accident I was in bed for 3 months and in a wheelchair. But I put a ad for KA8’s and a guy responded with these two and I got them but couldn’t fly so I had my son throw the box up in the rafters. I was doped up heavily. Broken hip a four fractures of the pelvis broken elbow concussion and three teeth knocked out.

Thats the extent of my hoarding.

I already had acquired two NIB KA 8’s up there because I fly them every single day I fly at The Ranch.

P
Jul 12, 2019, 09:29 AM
“FLY THE PLANE”
Walt,
I’ve decided to pass the Kate fuse to you. I took out the servos wheel stab. I think you needed a canopy? I left it on. Lmk if you desperately need anything lmk.

I am keeping the reinforced wing and stab.

Ps I’ll be heading out to the Ranch this weekend. You wanna try it out? It a magical place. No bs.
Lmk. I can go both days. Thermals will be off the hook.

It will be super hot next weekend so this weekend is perfect balance of heat and prevailing wind.
Take care.

P

QUOTE=r39o;42281657]He’s NOT a hoarder.......other people posting are.....hee hee

I love my Ka8s[/QUOTE]
Jul 12, 2019, 11:57 AM
OUCH!!!

That must have been a car accident?

Man, glad you're better!!!

You know I was just joshing ya!

What was done to reinforce the wing and stab?

Sorry OP............but free bump.

Quote:
Hoarder! Ha ha! I remember now it was right after my big accident I was in bed for 3 months and in a wheelchair. But I put a ad for KA8’s and a guy responded with these two and I got them but couldn’t fly so I had my son throw the box up in the rafters. I was doped up heavily. Broken hip a four fractures of the pelvis broken elbow concussion and three teeth knocked out.

Thats the extent of my hoarding.

I already had acquired two NIB KA 8’s up there because I fly them every single day I fly at The Ranch.

P
Jul 12, 2019, 11:03 PM
Trader Rating: 24
If you can take to a Fedex or other pack n' ship place to take care of packing and shipping, I'll pay the costs and take at asking price.

Thanks,

Barry

Quick Reply