Thread Tools
Jul 12, 2019, 05:46 AM
Registered User
Sherlock's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
Feel free to read it. I posted the relevant part.

That foil hat starting to hurt yet?

In case you missed it.
Humm, a copy paste of an incomplete quote. Why don’t you quote the entire thing?

It is of note that trumpies couldn’t care less about the massive volume of lies told by trump amd his campaign. Many of which you claimed were not lies on this very forum. You have been consistently wrong.
Last edited by Sherlock; Jul 12, 2019 at 06:01 AM.
Jul 12, 2019, 05:54 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock
Humm, a copy paste of an incomplete quot. why don’t you quote the entire thing?

It is of note that trumpies couldn’t care less about the massive volume of lies told by trump amd his campaign. Many of which you claimed were not lies on this very forum. You have been consistently wrong.
I gave you the link. You can read the whole quote. As I said previously I quoted the relevant report.

You said you believed the report. According to Mueller and the report there was no collusion. Do you believe them or not?

Nice attempt to move the goal posts.
Jul 12, 2019, 06:34 AM
Registered User
Sherlock's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
I gave you the link. You can read the whole quote. As I said previously I quoted the relevant report.

You said you believed the report. According to Mueller and the report there was no collusion. Do you believe them or not?

Nice attempt to move the goal posts.
The goal post have not moved. The report says a significant amounts unit of information was unavailable due to lies and obstruction. Do you believe the report or just the parts you cherrypicked ?
Jul 12, 2019, 09:41 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock
The goal post have not moved. The report says a significant amounts unit of information was unavailable due to lies and obstruction. Do you believe the report or just the parts you cherrypicked ?
I believe that is true. No shock at all. Of course the administration gave more access than any previous administration. None of that changes the basic findings.

Mueller said no one from the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with Russia. That is an absolute fact from the report you keep trying to avoid. There was no collusion.
Jul 12, 2019, 09:58 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Cyberdactyl's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B
Well, so far all the “deep state” predictions promoted by the usual CT faction going back over a year claiming an insider coup to oust Trump have fallen flat as a pancake, pretty embarrassing. Barr just like Nunes are first and foremost Trump enablers, men not doing their jobs, just weak men obeying Trumps orders.
I love the rationale. A report that is not yet released has fallen 'flat as a pancake'.

It's this sort of logic is why it's fun to watch.
Jul 12, 2019, 01:15 PM
Equinsu Ocha
Lightnin's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock
This shows many examples or the trump campaigns connections with Russians. In addition it highlights the obstruction that occurred during the investigation.



https://www.justsecurity.org/63838/g...-on-collusion/

By the way, the DOJ said Steele was credible

Please, why don't you try an objective source rather than a leftist snake pit like justsecurity.org.
Jul 12, 2019, 02:57 PM
Registered User
Sherlock's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
I believe that is true. No shock at all. Of course the administration gave more access than any previous administration. None of that changes the basic findings.
So people lied and impeded the investigation but that’s ok because you claim they “gave more information “. Wow. That explains a lot.

One cannot say there was no collusion if a substantial amount of information was unavailable. We in fact do know that Manafort met with a spy and delivered campaign data to him. That is a fact.
Jul 12, 2019, 04:12 PM
Registered User
AA5BY's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
I believe that is true. No shock at all. Of course the administration gave more access than any previous administration. None of that changes the basic findings.

Mueller said no one from the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with Russia. That is an absolute fact from the report you keep trying to avoid. There was no collusion.
Now your changing your story... previously you quoted the investigation as saying,
Quote:
"... the investigation did not find that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in it's election interference activities."
"Did not find" in part due to lies and obstruction of the investigation is not the same as your claim that he said, "no one from the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with Russia."

Thus... Mueller did not say what you claimed above. You bore false witness. Why?
Jul 12, 2019, 04:15 PM
Registered User
Libelle201B's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl
I love the rationale. A report that is not yet released has fallen 'flat as a pancake'.

It's this sort of logic is why it's fun to watch.
Weren't you claiming that this would all be exposed in a few weeks or so, you were going to give it a month?
Jul 12, 2019, 04:23 PM
Registered User
AA5BY's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B
Weren't you claiming that this would all be exposed in a few weeks or so, you were going to give it a month?
Yep... the IG investigation was going to put Comey, Struk, Lisa Page, Ohr and his wife Nellie and others behind bars.

How often we've heard the claim... that Nellie Ohr wrote the dossier... and now the IG has interviewed the writer Christopher Steele and found him credible. So much for that conspiracy theory.
Jul 12, 2019, 04:33 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Cyberdactyl's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B
Weren't you claiming that this would all be exposed in a few weeks or so, you were going to give it a month?
For those with even a mild interest in keeping up with the status I.G. Report and those who just want to be spoon fed constantly.

Reluctant witnesses in FISA abuse probe agree to talk, delaying IG report (3 min 8 sec)
Jul 12, 2019, 04:35 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B
Weren't you claiming that this would all be exposed in a few weeks or so, you were going to give it a month?
Feeling the pressure other people such as Steele agreed to testify. This new information slowed the release of the report.
Jul 12, 2019, 04:36 PM
Registered User
Libelle201B's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl
For those with even a mild interest in keeping up with the status I.G. Report and those who just want to be spoon fed constantly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTPPp6OB90I
So what is your next CT claim and time line for it
all to go down?
Jul 12, 2019, 04:37 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY
Yep... the IG investigation was going to put Comey, Struk, Lisa Page, Ohr and his wife Nellie and others behind bars.

How often we've heard the claim... that Nellie Ohr wrote the dossier... and now the IG has interviewed the writer Christopher Steele and found him credible. So much for that conspiracy theory.
His report is not released yet. Perhaps you should wait until it is.

Where is a quote from the IG saying Steele was credible?
Jul 12, 2019, 04:38 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Cyberdactyl's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B
So what is your next CT claim and time line for it
all to go down?
Your question was answered. . . for about the third time.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion John Brennan endorsed anti-Trump Steele dossier Dave Barrow Life, The Universe, and Politics 37 Dec 27, 2018 07:56 PM
Discussion Judge Praised by Trump for Questioning Muellers Authority Rules Mueller has authority T.D. Life, The Universe, and Politics 0 Jun 27, 2018 11:12 AM
Discussion DOJ watchdog finds James Comey defied authority as FBI director, sources say kenpoprofessor Life, The Universe, and Politics 1 Jun 06, 2018 05:45 PM
Discussion More revelations of top DOJ inner connections behind Trump dossier. WBFAir Life, The Universe, and Politics 5 Dec 12, 2017 04:20 PM
Careful! Trump dossier........RELEASE THE DOSSIER!!!!! Broken Wings Life, The Universe, and Politics 45 Aug 25, 2017 10:01 PM